Hacking So... this is what i want

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can easily brick your console if you install a RedNAND.
Please use SysNAND if you want install game ! :ph34r:

nooby89

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But don't install Virtual Console/Modified Systems Titles on your SysNAND, just games or updates.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

omfg, did you even read? There's pretty much no brick chance while installing redNAND, okay?!
«THIS MAY BRICK YOUR WII U PERMANENTLY! OKAY? THE ODDS ARE LOW BUT DON'T COME CRYING TO ME IF IT BRICKS.»

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But don't install Virtual Console on your SysNAND

Dude, you can install VC titles to SysNAND, as long as you have signature patching. When you restart the console it will say the game can't be played, but all you have to do is reactivate signature patching and boom, game works again.

I really wish people would stop giving advice when they aren't "up-to-date" so to say in the subject at hand.

Last edited by Irastris,

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, Wii VC, what difference is that from the vWii?
The only thing Cafe2Wii adds is the ability to control games with Classic Controller support using the Wii U Gamepad.

And the only Wii game currently available on the eShop that actually uses that feature is Xenoblade Chronicles

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The only thing Cafe2Wii adds is the ability to control games with Classic Controller support using the Wii U Gamepad.

And the only Wii game currently available on the eShop that actually uses that feature is Xenoblade Chronicles

Hmm i already had classic controller support with the vWii...

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is indeed possible to pirate DLC using an alternative version of Loadiine, however it does not allow for online.

Use USB loading if you want online

Use alternate loadiine for DLC

Cant have it both ways unfortunately.

Reactions: Peniskoker

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yes, pirated DLC.

Yes, there is a thread that shows how to make your console play any region game from USB.

So if i want to switch IOSUhax than i have to redownload games in an other format, convert my saves and redownload the dlc, correct?

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if i want to switch IOSUhax than i have to redownload games in an other format, convert my saves and redownload the dlc, correct?

You will have to re-download your games and DLC in the .app and .h3 format. (More commonly known as the eShop format.)

Your saves do not have to be converted, simply inject them with Saviiine.

Reactions: Peniskoker

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that is holding me back from jumping on board the USB loading train is being able to load decompiled games. Not every game has been ripped to disc and not every game was made physically to be turned to a .wud so its not ideal for me. I'll continue to wait till the development advances enough.

nooby89

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, you can install VC titles to SysNAND, as long as you have signature patching. When you restart the console it will say the game can't be played, but all you have to do is reactivate signature patching and boom, game works again.

I really wish people would stop giving advice when they aren't "up-to-date" so to say in the subject at hand.

Do you know that the OP only have the kernel exploit ?
So I don't thing he haves the «signatures patch».

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily