So Many Games This November!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Intimidator88, Sep 10, 2011.

Sep 10, 2011
  1. Intimidator88
    OP

Member Intimidator88 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Has anyone seen the games being released this November???

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    Metal Gear Solid Rising
    The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
    GoldenEye Reloaded
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    Elder Scrolls V
    Super Mario 3D Land
    Need For Speed: The Run
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    Zelda Wii
    Sonic Generations
    WWE 12
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Saints Row: The Third

These are just the main ones too! How in the world do they expect us to get all these wonderful goodies! On a side note how can this be smart business moves for some of these games being released near battlefield,cod and halo?!? I mean elder scrolls and uncharted are great game series but have no where the sales of these other 3 gaming franchises.

2. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    I know what you're talking about. It's also my Niece and Nephew's birthday in Novemeber as well so I'm already starting to save my pennies. I'm picking up ideally Uncharted 3, MGS collection, UMvC3, AC:Revelations, Sonic Generations and Saint's Row the Third. In addition Catherine gets its E release on October 28th.

3. Youkai

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    dunno ... at this list there are only two games i would try
    Elder Scrolls V whichi am really sceptical about cuz most games where the developers say nothinc except "the grafic is awesome" are shit, and Super Mario 3D ^^

4. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    Battlefield, COD and Halo? Meh. I'm eager to get Skyrim and AC:Revelations but I don't usually buy new releases until the price drops a bit.

5. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    This isn't being released in November, it has no release date.

You could say it's vaporware.

6. boktor666

Member boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Netherlands
    I want to pick up at least one of those, but all is insanity, as NL people must lay down between 50-64 euro's for each game. I waited for AC2 to drop till 20 euro's :3

7. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    Goldeneye Reloaded, MGS HD Collection, Saints Row The Third, Battlefield 3 (whenever it comes out. October I think)...

Okay, all of those are must haves, and I'll probably end up getting Skyrim and maybe CoD as well. Yeah, this is a busy holiday alright.

I'm glad Mass Effect 3 isn't coming out until March; then I'll actually have time to play it.

8. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Yeah, Battlefield is late October.

Digging all the ones mentioned by Gahars, UMvC, maybe Assassin's Creed Revelations, and I'll pirate Skyward Sword. Nothing else intensely interesting.

9. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    From recently till like December i've picked up, am picking up, or am thinking of picking up

-SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked (picked up, awesome)
    -Dead Island (picked up..pretty fun)
    -Dark Souls (October 4th, game of the year. No doubt about that at all)
    -Skyrim
    -Rage (EDIT: ouch looks like it's out October 4th. Stupid choice, probably wont get it for a while thanks to Dark Souls)
    -Saints Row: the third
    -Skyward Sword
    -Halo CE (I was a sucker for Halo 1)
    -The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (has me interested. Still on the fence)

Pretty sure there's a few more titles i'm forgetting.

10. Master Mo

Member Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Germany
    I mainly look forward to these:

-Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    -Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (mainly multiplayer with friends - I don`t bother with singleplayer in CoD games)
    -Super Mario 3D Land
    -Zelda SS
    -Sonic Generations

Really an amazing month. But nothing beats Zelda for me... I simply love those games!

11. chris888222

Member chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Singapore
    You know what, that whole list looks awesome. November is going to be exciting.

12. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    I was hoping Halo wouldn't be a pure remake, but since it is I probably won't get it.

Saints Row looks interesting, way better than 2 which lasted me a very short time (plus, I didn't even know the second game was supposed to be funny, with this one it's clear as day).

Uncharted 3...is Uncharted 3; I'll consider getting it. 2 was great, solid gameplay, and really stimulated the underrated genre that is Third-Person Shooter. I don't love the game as much as some people and don't care for the online, but the Single Player is good enough for me.

Super Mario 3D Land is a maybe, I will get it, I just don't know when. It looks fun, and I loved Galaxy.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Phoenix Wright. 'nuff said (but I'll say more anyway). I never played MvC, but I love fighters and my 360 is collecting dust, so why not?

Elder Scrolls V, there is no way I'm not buying this game. This is the first PS3/360 game I've genuinely been looking forward to in years, and God does it look fantastic. Oblivion was amazing, the music, the atmosphere, the combat- everything just flowed and Skyrim is the adult version of the baby of an idea that was Oblivion. There is no possible way I'm passing this up.

Assassin's Creed Revelations, I beat AC1 and bought AC2, but I always felt it could do more and bigger. That's when AC3 came out and...didn't. Hopefully this one adds as much to the game as AC2 did, if so I'll but it, I still haven't played Brotherhood, and as long as I have AC2 (which I sold and DL'd for the PC) I don't intend to (unless I pirate it).

Skyward Sword, I'll buy it eventually, it looks fantastic, and I'm loving the art style, the storyline, and it's placement in the timeline. This game will not disappoint.

Sonic Generations, I'll probably get it for the 3DS. I am a huge fan of remakes and games like this that are made completely with fans in mind with level remakes and remakes of music.

Metal Gear Solid Rising, I have no portable, sadly, so I'll have to wait until I get a Vita. That said, I love MGS and will definitely be getting it.

MGS:HD, I'll probably be getting it for the PS3 sometime.

13. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I'm buying Skyrim and I'll download Zelda Wii (Dolphin ftw!) and CoD MW3. Maybe Saints Row The THird if the PC version isn't complete shit this time.
    Skyrim is by far the title that interests me the most.

14. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    What?

15. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I really do suggest Brotherhood, it actually felt like a significantly new game than just an add-on to II. Gameplay is mostly the same but there's a bunch of added stuff to do (Challenges for three different guilds and their respective mini-games, finding/training new assassins, a bunch of sidequests ranging from flashbacks to ACII to Templar missions to Da Vinci missions, etc etc). It bought it for like $11.20 on OnLive a while ago and was surprised by it. I thought it was just gonna be Assassin's Creed 2.5, but this actually feels significant. Haven't tried the multiplayer yet, although my friends (one who even hates Assassin's Creed) admitted it was good.

MGS: Rising isn't a portable game, it's a console game. It's also still TBA, some say dead in the water, and is also A LOT different from MGS (Raiden running around as a cyborg ninja slashing the crap out of everything).

16. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    Oh, it's a Console.

Wonder why it's so quiet. The buzz about the game, I mean.

17. Yuan

Member Yuan GBAtemp Maniac

Brazil
    You forgot Rayman Origins.

18. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    Because it doesn't exist.