So many gaems 3DS promotion, buy 3 gaems, get 1 FREE gaems (Europe only)

emigre

Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gahars is one of those weird psychos who eats the ice in his drinks. Not even the crushed ice, the full blocks and shit. Like he puts cold ice into an already cold drink.

NSFEEAk.gif

Reactions: McHaggis

TackyPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awww I wish this was for US too; I already have Luigi's Mansion 2 and Pokemon MD 3DS and I would have brought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I never played it before but I heard it was good.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Insert Doctor Evil: "Europe".

Not that I'd get enough games as the only one so far interesting is Fire Emblem, possibly Animal Crossing, but Nintendo should really get their things together and get Club Nintendo out to the rest of Europe or at least make it possible for anyone to access the UK version (or some other one). I've got a ton of codes for Nintendo stuff, but our local "Club Nintendo" is basically a forum made by the reseller/importer and I live in a Nordic country. Sad part is that the forums are pretty much dead anyways :<

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've got a ton of codes for Nintendo stuff, but our local "Club Nintendo" is basically a forum made by the reseller/importer and I live in a Nordic country. Sad part is that the forums are pretty much dead anyways :<

Maybe you could share some of those if you can't use em? :3

noob killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing because it's not an American promotion.

Same old, America doesn't get something and it's the end of the world, when it's the other way around, it's fine and people from other regions should just deal with it.
there are things everywhere that don't get sent to some places and all there is to do is deal with it, or complain.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
there are things everywhere that don't get sent to some places and all there is to do is deal with it, or complain.
I think the main reason to complain would simply be that NA kind of just got a shitty "buy a system and one of these two games and you get a free game", where as this promotion caters exclusively to further enjoyment of the 3DS. All in all, this is simply a far better promotion than NA has seen since the 3DS launched, at least to me. It's like, if you already had a 3DS, the NA promotion entirely excludes you. This one is like "oh, you already have three fun games? have another!"

I'm sure you could see how those in NA might be slightly unhappy as to Europe getting such a nice promotion. I feel worse though for those who don't get any promotions because of being right outside of Club Nintendo regions though.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Awesome promotion, definitely gonna try to get a third code so I can download Monster Hunter for free. Speaking of which, if anybody from Europe got a spare code for one of the other 6 games (already got Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter) who would also generously give it to me, would forever get a place in my heart.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got my 3DS XL FE edition so I've got one of the games on the list. Luigi's Mansion 2 will be next but not sure which one next after that. Already played DKC Return on the Wii so I'm not too keen on buying that again. I guess Animal Crossing could be next but I'll wait for the reviews.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my 3DS XL FE edition so I've got one of the games on the list. Luigi's Mansion 2 will be next but not sure which one next after that. Already played DKC Return on the Wii so I'm not too keen on buying that again. I guess Animal Crossing could be next but I'll wait for the reviews.

Let's be honest, the Animal Crossing 3DS XL looks like a pair of panties.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let's be honest, the Animal Crossing 3DS XL looks like a pair of panties.
If I have to be frankly honest, the Fire Emblem 3DS XL looks like it could've been achieved with just a sticker transfer on a normal blue 3DS XL but then again, it's not like I have to look at it when I play it. If I had the money, I wish I could collect all the special edition 3DS. I missed out on a "Chotto Mario" one because it was £200...

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I wish I could collect all the special edition 3DS.

I know that feeling very well, I've had to give myself a good talking to on more than one occasion as I was close to purchasing the MH3U too.

My way of reasoning is, if I take off the price of the game as I am going to purchase it anyway, then that makes the 3DS XL a bargain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night