Hacking SO MANY CARDS O_O

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways Phoenix345 enter 0shippingzones contest so you could win a free R4. And since you are making a purchase from them if you win there raffle not only you will get a free R4 but another M3i Zero.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh and my point was that if he wanted fast shipping go to gamebygame if he dosnt find waiting go to 0shippingzone

badchilli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nugg2396 said:
what's the best flashcard after Acekard and M3?
Depends on your needs. Need real-time save, in-game guides, do you got a DSi, want GBA expansion capability, etc?

Acekard2i and M3iZero are the most popular because they are fairly new and support the DSi. Acekard2i gets mentioned a lot because of AKAIO, it's frequent updates of loaders (to play newer games) and the fact that the AKAIO developers are on GBAtemp. M3iZero gets a lot of mentioned because of it's bevy of features (RTS, RTG, etc) and the fact that the M3 brand is a popular brand that's been while for awhile, and gets decent updates.

EZ Flash Vi and Supercard DSONEi aren't as well known but by no means are lesser cards. Both cards rival the M3iZero in features, and have gotten really nice feedback here. So I'd check out those two cards as well. They both have unique features that are particular to that card, or do things in a unique way (perhaps better, depending on your tastes).

If you've got a DS Phat, the CycloDS still gets mentioned a lot here.

Cards that don't get too much mention anymore are the R4, which is a great card and I still use it with YSMenu, and I think homebrew support is/was good since it was "THE" card to get for awhile. The original just doesn't have MicroSDHC support (the clone R4 cards do though) and it doesn't support the DSi.

The DSTT is still a very popular card, but like the R4, a lot of fakes are out there, and newer cards do a lot more than the DSTT now.

The original EDGE card was well-received and popular (a lot of my friends have them), but it's no longer available, and is to be replaced by the just-announced iEDGE. It's not out yet, so the jury is out on whether this well be a good card the card faces stiff competition out now since there are so many good flashcards out now.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
ShatteredScreens said:
0ShippingZone said:
Just a quick note about our service.

We test every flashcard before we send it out. We know it takes a long time to deliver to US or Europe from China. We want to make sure we take care of the defective ones before they get to you. This is not 100% guaratee, but it sure takes care of a lot of DOA issues. It saves us a lot of troubles and good for our customers to. More work for our staffs though, but well, they get paid for doing the work anyway.

We did ask some of our customers to let people know about us. I think they just overdid it at GBAtemp. I still thank those people for saying good things about us. I hope that you guys can have the experience as they do with us.
Who would want to buy from a site that spams the forums with advertisements?

That's pretty rude of you to say. Second that wasn't even 0shippingzone it was some guy that was posting there website to advertise. 3rd thing you should really think what your about to say before you say it because what you said right now was just completely rude and meaning less.

@pheonix, Yeah it comes with the M3 USB cable and the MicroSD adapter. Although I recommend you buy a better one cause the one it comes with is cheap and small.
You'd have to be pretty damn bored to advertise a company you're nothing to do with for free. And your first and third points are the same.

Edit: And 7-10 days? Might as well go with DealExtreme.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Dealextreme you never know when they will ship it out. As they don't ship it out the day you order it but they ship it out in about 2 weeks then you have to wait another 2 weeks for it to get to you.

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
Most I've had to wait is 8 days. Normally gets here in 5-6 days.

So now you are promoting dealextreme?

I took some commets from resellerratings.com about dealextreme (from the 1st page):

"Ordered some t-shirts over a month ago and received no shipping information. "
"DealExtreme provided terrible service and did not ship a product I ordered for over 17 days after I ordered it. "
"So in summary I'm out $76USD and nothing to show for it. NEVER NEVER NEVER again!"
"Misleading or/and false advertising. Product doesn't work, advertises unavailable items. Money not refunded. Poor quality customer service."
"Im very disappointedthe about the time to be answered my request is slow/delay from the customer service. ".

The complete review is available here: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/DealExtreme.

You had no problem with them? Consider yourself lucky. I was one of the victim. I will never purchase from them.

OsCatalepticos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
Most I've had to wait is 8 days. Normally gets here in 5-6 days.
same here
biggrin.gif

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
With Dealextreme you never know when they will ship it out. As they don't ship it out the day you order it but they ship it out in about 2 weeks then you have to wait another 2 weeks for it to get to you.

Erm.... they have order tracking as well? Also they ship out in like a week for me
smile.gif
. But anyways I prefer Gamebygame, great customer service, decent prices, fast shipping, and they actually tell you how many units are in stock. o_o

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ide say, like alot of other people go for the ak2i
its not expensive and its an awesome card
fastest gui and updates, best rom compatibility and awseom firmware

if u like to listen to music and watch videos m3i 0 has the upper hand and has better compatibility in that case

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:

if u like to listen to music and watch videos m3i 0 has the upper hand and has better compatibility in that case

He already chose his flashcart wow your late...

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
anaxs said:

He already chose his flashcart wow your late...
Other people haven't and may look at this thread for advice though.

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bach3609 said:
jakob95 said:

Erm.... they have order tracking as well? Also they ship out in like a week for me
smile.gif
. But anyways I prefer Gamebygame, great customer service, decent prices, fast shipping, and they actually tell you how many units are in stock. o_o

I prefer realhotstuff.com over gamebygame. Fast response to my email. Shipped out my package same day I placed order. Most prices are lower than gamebygame and they do know about flashcards. If you are in east coast, definetely realhotstuff.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
hsace said:
bach3609 said:
jakob95 said:

smile.gif

I prefer realhotstuff.com over gamebygame. Fast response to my email. Shipped out my package same day I placed order. Most prices are lower than gamebygame and they do know about flashcards. If you are in east coast, definetely realhotstuff.
+1.

Do GameByGame still claim they have the cheapest when they're sometimes twice the price of other places?

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately yes, they still claim they have the lowest online prices. People still blindly believe that they have the lowest prices. Guess what, they are not only not the lowest, they are probably one of the highest if you compare their prices to 0ShippingZone or dealextreme.

Most of the online stores in US beat their prices including realhotstuff.

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i'm getting ready to buy it, but I just realized that 0shipping is from cheese so will the products they ship work on my north american dsi? and how long does shipping usually take?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenix345 said:
ok i'm getting ready to buy it, but I just realized that 0shipping is from cheese so will the products they ship work on my north american dsi? and how long does shipping usually take?

Yes it will work. There aren't such things such as chinese Acekards and American Acekards. There all the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1