Homebrew So I've been meaning to ask

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was browsing on youtube the other day(like, a month a go or two >_>) and I noticed a jEnesisDS video, that claimed sound. Well sure enough, they had sound, albeit basic sounds, and one of the comments said the author got a new DS, and thus work continuted. Now I checked the official site yesterday or the day before, and there was no update indicating this.

I'm only wondering if the author really got a new DS, or if the comment was wrong. Also, is there any reason why my Sonic 3 game wont save? It wont save on my R4 or M3. Thanks much in advance, and Happy New year.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
The new version is out for people who donted, and yes, it has sound for some games, my biggest fun was sound of Shinobi series. (dont' ask for link)

P

pasc

wow ! he got sound to work... too bad you have to donate to get it though.... anyway, GREAT !

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes Save states work, but I dont like to use them, not really in the sonic spirit if you feel what Im getting at.I wasnt planning on asking for a link, but I do have another question. How is the sound in the sonic games? I saw sonic 1 was working, but being able to play the rest with minimal sound would make my day. Thanks much in advance

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Its good to hear (XD) progress is being made when it comes to sound. I couldn't get used to playing Sonic games without sound so jensisDS didn't stay on long. I bought Sonic 3 and Sonic and knuckles two months ago so I get to playing on the tv box. I still get my Phantasy Star loving on hte DS via the GBA rom for the first three games. I

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)