Gaming So I'm planning on getting a Wii...

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I'm thinking of getting a Wii and want to know if it is worth it or should I get some other console?I know this is kinda biased forum to ask this question, but oh well.
rolleyes.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi 2 months ago i was in the same position as u dude but then i went with the wii and i love it it has a lot of featuures internet download channels multimedia homebrew and more people say the games are kinda kidish but i dont think so there are plenty of addictive games
zelda brawl mario kart mario galaxy call of duty and no more heroes there a alot more in the list

botemline-you should get one

even if u dont get a game with it i found wii sports to be awesome and still play it about 1 hour everyday

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
It really depends on what you want out of a console. Obviously the 360 and PS3 are more gamer oriented but I bought a Wii because there is something for everyone in my family from my parents to my children. Despite what other fanboys might say, the Wii is not just for kids, there are some qaulity titles for gamers.

Taziz

Trophies
XP
Country
well I got the wii 1 moth ago and To be honest I play more with the home brew and virtual classic then playing wii ware games and wii/gc games
wink.gif

but still it has tons of cool games to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?