So I just installed a d2all

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tau, Oct 10, 2008.

Oct 10, 2008

So I just installed a d2all by tau at 6:28 PM (1,173 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. tau
    OP

Newcomer tau Member

Australia
    So I just installed a d2all via a presoldered wiiclip. I don't have any game backups to test out at the moment, but I wanted to test the chip to see if it was working. How would I go about doing that?

I put it in, it seems to have booted normally. I can't remember which firmware I have on it, but I do know it was updated through Wii Fit, so I'm guessing trucha signed discs won't work. Any suggestions?

2. mikeyt1998

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    i dont think there's a way to test it without actually using a disk, although i could be wrong coz my wii aint chipped lol

i'm taking this from the good old days of PS1 chipping. ah and the xbox. but neither of them can really be tested without a backup i guess.

3. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
    Yeah, You need to get a backup to fully test it I believe, Hey, I might be purchasing one, Which company did you get it from?

Once you get a backup let me know if its running good and works okay?

Thanks!

4. OmniSlash2o6

Member OmniSlash2o6 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I purchased mines a day ago I should receive it in the mail this week or next week...Where I baught it well www.modchipcentral.com...and I got the Presoldered D2Pro9 on a WiiClip [​IMG]. 85 Bucks total with shipping O.o. I got the D2Pro because I always like to keep up to date with things -.-..since it was the newest I got it(and since it was like the WiiKey 2 [​IMG]).

5. mikeyt1998

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    $85 isnt so bad. only about 40GBP. and i guess its a much better way to play backups than the softmod way thats just arrived. but tbh i'm completely cheap and i'll do anything to avoid paying for games again lol.

my guitar hero 3 broke when someone tripped over the wii, it showed the game in the top left but then when you presse start it'd just take you back to the menu again... so i payed 70gbp for another god damn it lol

6. ganons

Member ganons GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    cany u burn a config disc or something?

7. tau
    OP

Newcomer tau Member

Australia
    I was thinking about that, but I can't seem to find any kind of config discs for it yet, since it apparently only came out a few weeks ago.