Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I got CoD BO yesterday and played it for about 2 hours and got sick of it. I don't know why so many people like it so much. The story mode was boring, online was just spraying and praying, and the zombie mode was not fun at all. I went back to gamestop and they said there's no refunds if the stickers been taken off. They said I can trade it in for $27.50 -.-, so instead I'm selling it to my friend for $50.00. So I've lost $15.00 because of this stupid game, why do people like it so much?

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank God someone here finally agrees with me. Just played a bit of story mode and it's boring as hell. I can only assume online play will be just as bad as Reflex's, with noobs spraying and noobtubing the night away

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
vegemikee said:
Thank God someone here finally agrees with me. Just played a bit of story mode and it's boring as hell. I can only assume online play will be just as bad as Reflex's, with noobs spraying and noobtubing the night away
Online play is like that + mass grenades when a round starts.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
It's total deja vu from when MW2 came out when 90% of people were moaning "OMG it sucks, P2P servers, too expensive, why did they change this, why did they change that, I'm going back to the last one."

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
BlueStar said:
It's total deja vu from when MW2 came out when 90% of people were moaning "OMG it sucks, P2P servers, too expensive, why did they change this, why did they change that, I'm going back to the last one."
I'm not saying this one is worse than the last one. I'm saying they all sucked. The new ones are the same as the old one with some new guns and updated graphics.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
arpeejajo said:
The new ones are the same as the old one with some new guns and updated graphics.

Welcome to the world of video game sequels since 1983, enjoy your stay.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
BlueStar said:
arpeejajo said:
The new ones are the same as the old one with some new guns and updated graphics.

Welcome to the world of video game sequels since 1983, enjoy your stay.
I'd have to disagree. Most games add new things other than just the obvious like guns. Halo 3 added forge and Halo Reach added armor abilities. Also they have an interesting storyline. Even racing games like Forza add new things. They have a livery editor and now a movie maker. Also a storefront for online. CoD hasn't had anything that truly distinguishes it from the previous games.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh come on, Halo's one of the worst offenders for churning out identikit space marine shit with awful stories. Halo wasn't even original when the first one came out.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
BlueStar said:
Oh come on, Halo's one of the worst offenders for churning out identikit space marine shit with awful stories. Halo wasn't even original when the first one came out.
Halo is one of the best games out there. The storyline is great. I'm not a fan of FPS games, but that one is simply the best. Name another FPS with a better storyline. CoD?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
arpeejajo said:
Halo is one of the best games out there. The storyline is great. I'm not a fan of FPS games, but that one is simply the best. Name another FPS with a better storyline. CoD?
You better be trolling. Halo's storyline is shit, but the gameplay makes up for that.

CoD, on the other hand...

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian said:
arpeejajo said:
You better be trolling. Halo's storyline is shit, but the gameplay makes up for that.

+1

I didn't like BO for Wii because multi-player feels mad awkward. Didn't try other console versions yet.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arpeejajo said:
BlueStar said:
I'm not saying this one is worse than the last one. I'm saying they all sucked. The new ones are the same as the old one with some new guns and updated graphics.
So you bought BO even though you never liked it's Prequels. Smart move.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian said:
arpeejajo said:
Halo is one of the best games out there. The storyline is great. I'm not a fan of FPS games, but that one is simply the best. Name another FPS with a better storyline. CoD?You better be trolling. Halo's storyline is shit, but the gameplay makes up for that.

I happen to find the storyline interesting, unlike other sci-fi series.

So you bought BO even though you never liked it's Prequels. Smart move.
I bought it because my friend wanted me to play online with him. I knew it would be shit, but I didn't think it would be so similar to the previous one.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
"Hey! New guns! I want to get screwed out of $80 for this! It's not like this is just like the last 5 rehashes we already had or anything..."

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Personally I don't get why anyone even enjoys CoD myself, I have played must of them on must of the systems (360, PS3, Wii, and even DS) And didn't quite get the point of it.
I put it under the same range of over popular games that aren't good, like Halo and almost the every game on the 360

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
You know what's worse? It came out right before Remembrance Day.
I was at a ceremony, and they were reading off the names of some fallen soldiers. Then I heard a kid behind me talking about his prestige level. Hope for generation: Gone.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Midna said:
I was at a ceremony, and they were reading off the names of some fallen soldiers. Then I heard a kid behind me talking about his prestige level. Hope for generation: Gone.
You know what is worse than that?
Jeep made a Limited Edition Call of Duty Jeep

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Midna said:
Your judging a whole genreration based on one kid?

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
I love the game. Great campaign, fun zombie mode, fun multiplayer. My favorite CoD yet.
Hmm, fun might not have the same meaning where I live.

A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Midna said:
You know what is worse than that?
Jeep made a Limited Edition Call of Duty Jeep
Well Jeep is from Chrysler and they'll do anything to get some attention so they can make money. Besides Jeeps suck anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality