Hacking so i dusted off my psp

sb1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not follow this for time i have 6.35 promod-c is this there a better firmware to use now i have a psp 3000 model 04g ?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
outside of firmware compability with certain games, i think theres no difference between any of the 6.x firmwares
theres cfw for the most recent one, 6.60, but if theres no game that asks you for an upgrade first, theres no reason to go through the trouble of updating.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides upgrading for PSP game compatibility, upgrading will give you access to the PSN, and give you access to another version of POPS. If those don't matter to you, then there's no reason to upgrade. The 6.60 version of POPS I've had the least amount of problems with. It's still not perfect, a few games will have slow downs and whatnot, but POPSLoader gives you the best of everything.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's good games on there in my opinion. I do prefer hard copies, though, so it just depends on the person. Also, the PSX games off of there have far less problems than ones we repackage ourselves, though I haven't seen that many bugs with 6.60 POPS and POPSLoader is all you really need to fix buggy games. It just comes down to what you prefer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: