Hacking So DLC is Nintendo's answer to exploits

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Then explain to me the PS4's success. What demographic does the PS4 have?

PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 customers moved over to Sony's newer console.

ironic your name includes "Wii" 0yet you hate on Nintendo fan's, I would see why you would hate on fanboys but to say "Nintendo gamers" is practically dragging everyone who owns a Nintendo console over the edge. whats next? "Everyone who play COD are going to kill someone"... ohhh wait that one is already taken ;)

English please.

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
English please.

:lol: - OOHHHH what an awesome comeback that one was! Poor old filfat must be running to his mummy, weeping uncontrollably ....and oops, sorry for using "Hebrew" there!
Harmless, easily forgivable early typos aside, his post made more sense than pretty much every single post I've ever read of yours, and his native language is Swedish for christ sake ;)

If Nin want to actively combat any exploit, kudos to them: they're not exactly rolling in the bucks with the machine in the first place, might as well make sure what bit they do get keeps rolling in....

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i aint buying a xbox 1 or a ps4 until I get one for very cheap......I don't see the point of rushing out and paying the early bird premium when there is hardly anything I want to play on them anyway.....I will wait till there's enough decent games out to warrant a buy and save myself some money in the process, theres still plenty of 360 and ps3 games I want to play before I go looking for pastures new :lol:

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ironic your name includes "Wii" 0yet you hate on Nintendo fan's, I would see why you would hate on fanboys but to say "Nintendo gamers" is practically dragging everyone who owns a Nintendo console over the edge. whats next? "Everyone who play COD are going to kill someone"... ohhh wait that one is already taken ;)

EDIT: also dafuq Foxi4 am I dreaming or are you actually defending the Wii U? :P

WiiCube_2013. WELL! it means

It's funny how your name has "wii" in it yet you bash on Nintendo fans. I see why you would hate on Nintendo Fanboys, but using the word "Nintendo Gamers" is stereotyping and throwing all Nintendo console owners under the bus. What are you going to claim now? Everyone who plays Call of Duty is going to kill someone??. Oh Wait that one is already taken.

Reactions: filfat

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming it was related then Nintendo are many years late to the copying party, basically everybody else does soft encouragement for updates.

Was that for Foxi4 using shlock? If so that word has been well and truly loanworded at this point, one dictionary even says over 100 years at this point ( http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shlock ).

I am not the person who said to stop using Hebrew words, but I didn't think anything of anyone using words... Regardless of the source they may have originated somewhere but then again so did every word we use.

Besides how are we to know if Foxi might be one of the tribe or not? Has his schmeckle been trimmed? Pretty sure that's a common thing these days so even that isn't a give away. Speaking of free things... We can test him!

*puts out plate of ham and sign that says "FREE!!!"* There now we wait and see... lol (I can get away with this joke... lol being partially German Jewish myself.)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am not the person who said to stop using Hebrew words, but I didn't think anything of anyone using words... Regardless of the source they may have originated somewhere but then again so did every word we use.

Besides how are we to know if Foxi might be one of the tribe or not? Has his schmeckle been trimmed? Pretty sure that's a common thing these days so even that isn't a give away. Speaking of free things... We can test him!

*puts out plate of ham and sign that says "FREE!!!"* There now we wait and see... lol (I can get away with this joke... lol being partially German Jewish myself.)

most people are thinking the "hebrew words" joke was because Foxi was using Italic a lot and then "Wii" mentioned about "hebrew words"

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
:wtf:

My "schmeckle" wears its hat produly - I'm catholic, actually. :mellow:

:P

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
:lol: - OOHHHH what an awesome comeback that one was! Poor old filfat must be running to his mummy, weeping uncontrollably ....and oops, sorry for using "Hebrew" there!
Harmless, easily forgivable early typos aside, his post made more sense than pretty much every single post I've ever read of yours, and his native language is Swedish for christ sake ;)

If Nin want to actively combat any exploit, kudos to them: they're not exactly rolling in the bucks with the machine in the first place, might as well make sure what bit they do get keeps rolling in....
Thank you... I guess XD

and sorry for the typos you don't stop learning until you die... ;)

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Sweden
WiiCube_2013. WELL! it means

It's funny how your name has "wii" in it yet you bash on Nintendo fans. I see why you would hate on Nintendo Fanboys, but using the word "Nintendo Gamers" is stereotyping and throwing all Nintendo console owners under the bus. What are you going to claim now? Everyone who plays Call of Duty is going to kill someone??. Oh Wait that one is already taken.
how much would you take an hour to be my personal translator from SweEnglish to English? XD

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think this thread is about the recent DLC avaliable on the Wii U, not about hebrew, swedish or the inability to read a post that's not in perfect english - we should probably head back to that subject. Mud-flinging isn't very constructive.

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Sweden
I think this thread is about the recent DLC avaliable on the Wii U, not about hebrew, swedish or the inability to read a post that's not in perfect english - we should probably head back to that subject. Mud-flinging isn't very constructive.
But... But... this where just starting to be really funny to watch... ummm... read XD

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the biggest reason why the Wii U is not selling well is that Nintendo had the same strategy they had with the Wii ... all the moms that bought a wii for wii fit or wii sports don't understand why they should buy a Wii U or don't even know what a Wii U is ... Those people probably called every single consoles a Nintendo before they got a wii and HD graphics is not a good reason for them to upgrade. Nintendo is stuck in an even worst position than it was with the GC since they attract less Hardcore gamers now and they invested so much to attract parents :S My Wii U is my favorite console atm but I think it will teach Nintendo a lesson and the next console is probably gonna be a lot better (hopefully).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the biggest reason why the Wii U is not selling well is that Nintendo had the same strategy they had with the Wii ... all the moms that bought a wii for wii fit or wii sports don't understand why they should buy a Wii U

For all those people that got a wii for wii fit or wii sports is there any benefit to getting a Wii U? It is not like wii fit or wii sports is going anywhere.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that Nintendo is now trying to release quality games to attract people to the wii u but they are still trying to please everyone. I would like to see the Wii U becoming a niche console for JRPGs but Nintendo's mentality right now is: we've got one coming so we got that genre covered :(. Same for every genre that is not platforming. I'm soooo exited about Xenoblade X but I would love to see Nintendo invest in more games like that (PSO2, any new Mistwalker games, KH3)

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, this is ridiculous. One day after their online block for non up-to-date systems Activision suddenly releases some additional content for BO2 1.5 years after the release! It may've been planned at some point.

By the way, about 2000 players are online on average so indeed a few 1000 people care about Call of Duty on Wii U. On Wii in peak times there even were 10.000 online on average.

Therefore don't say "nobody gives a fuck". People do.

There may not be online stats for Nintendo exclusives but you can be sure that activity is not much higher than in CoD.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
By the way, about 2000 players are online on average so indeed a few 1000 people care about Call of Duty on Wii U. On Wii in peak times there even were 10.000 online on average. Therefore don't say "nobody gives a fuck". People do.
It's also worth to note that there's this thing called time zones - if you have a couple thousand people playing the game on average then you do indeed have players interested in the game. Not a whole lot of people, but then again, there isn't a whole lot of Wii U's out there.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you cant be bothered to differentiate between hebrew and yiddish, then i cant be bothered to differentiate between your opinion and a bucket of crap.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I love you guys! :D

I really thought this thread would go down conspiracy road (yes...activision witheld one lousy map for 1.5 year and release it ONLY BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD OTHERWISE NOT UPDATE THEIR WIIU). Instead, it's about Yiddish and Hebrew, and statistics on who likes BLOPS 2. In other words: it's about something interesting. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated