Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn you people I can't find it.
frown.gif

I'll try it too.(but first I need to reburn NMH, my discs keeps fucking with me) O.o

I only find the PAL version, I prefer NTSC-U for some reason.
tongue.gif

lol how ironic, no usa release, even though the PAL release comes out later.
tongue.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's out?

For the Wii?

Did it just come out today or something? o.o

EDIT: It comes out on the 11th...where did you hear it came out already?

mousan

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
"Call of Duty World at War leaked online? Seems so...

We have had a number of e-mails from readers which indicates that the new Call of Duty World at War game has been leaked and is a region free version. Moreover one user stated - "I have confirmed that it is the retail version and works."
...from maxconsole
& I confirm it's out for wii, 360 & pc

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pal version is most definitely available. I do hope it works with Wiigator's loader. I might go ahead and pick up the NTSC version if it does, and the game is as good as the previews indicate.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cyberxion said:
The Pal version is most definitely available. I do hope it works with Wiigator's loader. I might go ahead and pick up the NTSC version if it does, and the game is as good as the previews indicate.

Holy shit, Cyber? You're here too?

On topic: I might test out the PAL version if a scrubbed version shows up soon.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Filename, may help those who need to fine it:

Call_Of_Duty_World_At_War_PAL_WII-MOMENT

Friends of mine also say its just a WWII mod for CoD4, they say its very good but not Co4 good. I guess it could be worse though like most yearly released games get after a while but Wii owners should appreciate this more seeing we don't get many great FPS titles.

Will grab it once I know it works with something
tongue.gif

Rebound

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting it now, will post results in the morning with backup loader if someone doesnt beat me to it
smile.gif

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SeraphisCain said:
Cyberxion said:

Holy shit, Cyber? You're here too?

On topic: I might test out the PAL version if a scrubbed version shows up soon.
Yeah. I've been around since Cookie posted news of the loader over at EP. This place indeed rocks. In spite of all the complaining people do about n00bs, most people around here are genuinely helpful. Anyway, I noticed that you were about three days ago, but I didn't want to hijack a thread just to say "wazzup", and besides, I wasn't quite sure you were you, despite having a unique username that's not likely to be duplicated.
tongue.gif

So I'm in the process of burning this right now. I'll let you know how it works out once it's done dude.

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works with wiigator .1, but the online for me is laggy. it might be because of the slow loading times of .1 as i don't think that my wifi would be to blame. can anyone else confirm this?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
this game is amazing for the wii, i like online gaming on pc but this is real good on the wii, decent enough graphics, done well actually
smile.gif

online is so smoothe, YOU REQUIRE 6X Read SPEED FOR THIS GAME, constant reading off disc
smile.gif

i'm quality at free for all
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
YOU REQUIRE 6X SPEED FOR THIS GAME
What do you mean by that?
Do I have to burn my DVD at at least 6X?

how are you planning on playing this? modchip original or backup loader?

this game requires 6x speed id recomend 4 or 8 for this game as it requires reading all the time, it constantly reading at 6x, doesnt drop to 3x etc, therefore cannot be played well on backup loaders same with svr09

this game is fucking awesome
smile.gif
best game out on the wii
smile.gif

But you can burn at any speed, just if your a backup loader, id prefer to buy a modchip or the original!!!

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK here is my Review on Call of Duty World At War

first of all backup loader 3 plays the game FLAWLESSLY at least in single player mode, very fast indeed. before gamma came out i noticed the game was flagged red... my only question: WHY?

anyways heres my review, Its a3 minute review but I might go into detail later, or just ask if you havnt played it yet.

As you can see Im that f*cking bored I'm doing video game reviews at nearly 4 in the morning.... anyways the game rocks and the dude that narrates sounds just like Keifer Sutherland. if you like guns, war games, Asians, Russian accents, and/or Keifer Sutherland sound-alikes, this sh*t is seriously for you.

of course I got this on my wii, if you have another console and are thinking of buying this game I have some news for you, 1999 called; it wants its thumbsticks back. seriously, first person shooters with thumbsticks is like having training wheels on your bike at the age of 18, and wtf you still doing riding your bike at 18 anyways, thats a double lame.

graphics are bad ass, story rocks, the flashimation is ownage, and i hate flashimation. when you pop caps in j*ps (sorry Asian friends It was either that or tojo and tojo doesn't rhyme with caps...) little bits of their brains go flying about! brain matter, f*ck yeah! oh and the Asian dudes scream bonsai! when the ambush you and scare the shit out of you irl.

game gets a 10/10
this review gets a 6/10 5 points for being half assed +1 for mild amusement.

I hope this review encourages you to go get the game, let me know if you do, then I can review multiplayer
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1