Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS! Stop Arguing! This is the truth.

We don't need any scientific proof! We don't need any analysis from the past, present, or future! The Mayans were right. 2012 is the end of --- filesharing. R.I.P megaupload, fileserve, and the remnant of true sharing.

[/trollface] :creep:

I don't share that sentiment. It lives!

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huh? No no no, I'm talking about the ones setting a specific date. The rapture is a general belief but the idea is no one could guess the exact date as opposed to the cults that do.

i still have a problem with a the word cult since all religions are essentially cults.

Excuse me? I take offense to that. Religion is a business! Mmmkay?

The Masked Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to bring this thread up again, but I think everyone should read T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men.

You can read it here.

I believe everyone needs more consumption in the literary arts (especially in this generation), and also because the poem is somewhat relevant to the topic.

Reactions: Veiva

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
You know what would be really funny? If some sort of global catastrophe really happened on December 21st.
Than all the crazies would come out of the woodwork and say " See, i told you so. But you never listen".

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
You know what would be really funny? If some sort of global catastrophe really happened on December 21st.
Than all the crazies would come out of the woodwork and say " See, i told you so. But you never listen".

You bumped an old thread.

Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)