Gaming So, about that Kid Icarus: Uprising Multiplayer...

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This video single-handedly sold the game to me when i watched it on the eshop. I had no idea what to expect or whether to buy it before, but I definitely am now. It looks like the most awesome hybrid between Super Smash Bros. and Kirby Air Ride. Seriously, I know I'm probably just geeking, but this looks to be setting itself up to be the Halo Multiplayer of the 3DS. lol.

And, this is the game that's going to break my gamestop-reserve virginity. sheesh. :-p

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
This video single-handedly sold the game to me when i watched it on the eshop. I had no idea what to expect or whether to buy it before, but I definitely am now. It looks like the most awesome hybrid between Super Smash Bros. and Kirby Air Ride. Seriously, I know I'm probably just geeking, but this looks to be setting itself up to be the Halo Multiplayer of the 3DS. lol.

And, this is the game that's going to break my gamestop-reserve virginity. sheesh. :-p
same for me, that video changed the way i looked at this game

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Precisely! I literally had no idea what kind of game this was going to be at all! Learning it was going to be this mash-up shooter/flight-simulator/action-rpg/fighter really was NOT what I thought it would be at all. So glad it is, though!

megavoltaic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game simply for the fact that carries the same ideals as Brawl and Kirby Air Ride. Yes, the single player in both games wasn't all that great, but the multiplayer is godly for both. I remember one day, my friends and I had a massive craving for Kirby Air Ride, so we drove to a gamestop and found it. Yes, it was $25, but it was money well spent. Kid Icarus is doing a great job by not only making an amazing multiplayer as usual, but a so-far-amazing single player. Also, unlike most TPSes and FPSes today, this game looks to be always exciting and upbeat, even if you're losing. I'm definetly going to pre-order this game (Last game I preordered was Tales of Symphonia, lol).

Jaxom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, multiplayer will be damn good. For the release day, some friends and me have planed to spent the full night on Kid Icarus, playing together. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up