ROM Hack SnowRunner Graphic mod

lh411

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
hello guys?Who is interested in make a graphic mod about snowrunner?this game is so interesting but have poor picture quality.thanks!

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I made a mod with graphics settings for a very long time, but I will not publish it, since the game is disgustingly optimized and the slightest improvement in graphics greatly affects performance. **** this port, only spoils the impression of a good game. Play on other platforms (PC, PS, Xbox)

Reactions: Blythe93

lh411

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I made a mod with graphics settings for a very long time, but I will not publish it, since the game is disgustingly optimized and the slightest improvement in graphics greatly affects performance. **** this port, only spoils the impression of a good game. Play on other platforms (PC, PS, Xbox)
can you let me test it?I don't mind the number of frames.

rozi4321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Saya telah membuat mod dengan pengaturan grafis untuk waktu yang sangat lama, tetapi saya tidak akan mempublikasikannya, karena game ini dioptimalkan dengan buruk dan peningkatan grafis sekecil apa pun sangat memengaruhi kinerja. **** port ini, hanya merusak kesan permainan yang bagus. Mainkan di platform lain (PC, PS, Xboxsha

Share bro

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Alright. After my words, the mod has beed reworked. Also mod updating time to time, for now it's for 1.0.23 version of the game.
Here you can find my mod, the link leads to Google Drive, so account is not needed. For a ~90% of my mods on 4pda forum (whose files were uploaded to the server) you need an account, otherwise you will get a 404 error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: