SnezziDS Download Problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by EliteKill, Sep 6, 2009.

Sep 6, 2009

SnezziDS Download Problems by EliteKill at 2:38 PM (1,289 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. EliteKill
    OP

Member EliteKill GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Everytime I download it from the official website, I get a bad download. Can someone please upload his rom?

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Just use SNEmulDS. It's the best SNES emulator for the DS. Also, go check the Downloads section here.

3. eSPy

Member eSPy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  4. EliteKill
    OP

United States
    And I still have an "Unexpected end of archive". Can someone just host only the rom file (or a 7-zip file), bexause I get the feeling my WinRAR is messed up (although I can open everything else just fine)...

5. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Tried opening it with 7zip instead?

Also note that SnezziDS will do you no good unless you have a slot-2 device with GBA compatibility. It won't run from just a slot-1 device. Nevertheless, if you meet this requirement, it's worth a look for some games.

6. EliteKill
    OP

United States
    I got EZ 3-in-1.... Also, I managed to find a download but the nds file just won't show up on my CycloDS folder....

7. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Make sure you're dragging-and-dropping the SNES game onto "snezzi.exe" to create the "Game_Name.nds" file, which is the one you copy to your card. You need to find a way to load this .nds file to the 3in1 and launch it in DS mode, and I'm not entirely sure if the CycloDS menu can do this or if you'll have to use GBA ExpLoader. Perhaps if you rename it to end in .gba instead, it might be more manageable. Worst case, name it .gba, load it into the 3in1's NOR flash, then use the CycloDS as a passthrough device to boot it in DS mode.