Snes9x and Full Screen Mode

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some issues getting full screen mode to stick with snes9x. I've tried using a shortcut, then command line, changing the config file, and even changing the option in snes9x itself. the only one that seems to work correctly is the command line one. however, I can't seem to use the shortcut in quickplay. also, I don't know how to use an emulator command line in quickplay either. does anyone have a solution to this problem?

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What version you're using?

Also, what resolution does your system screen has? It tends to misfunction or not work at all on "high" resolution (I didn't meant HD).

Reactions: godreborn

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually ALT+Enter/Return works. That how I use it. Is your snes9x updated to latest version? :unsure:
https://github.com/snes9xgit/snes9x/releases/download/1.55/snes9x-1.55-win32-x64.zip

Try that one, or maybe check video options? Last but not least you should even try running the emulator using on board graphics chip if it doesn't already or run the compatibility troubleshooter, just right click the program and load it with either of the two options.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my resolution is 1600x900 . I've tried different resolutions as well. and, I do have the latest. full screen becomes unticked once I exit out of the app. I have to reenable it each time. I've read of others with the same problem. using a command line - it works. however, I don't know how to use that command line in quickplay.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think we have success. I used the command line in emulator settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI