Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
slimpyman said:
this isnt homebrew channel compatible huh?
Everything is Homebrew Channel compatible.
tongue.gif

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jfitie said:
Could someone please make this into a channel/wad ?
I just don't get it, either people are extremely lazy, or are uneducated on the topic. There's a ton of channels for whichever piece of homebrew out. All that is required is reinjecting the .wad with the updated .dol. And with about 5 injectors out there, it isn't difficult. People should stop asking for updated channels and start doing it themselves.

(I didn't mean to hate on you directly, jfitie, I can see that you are a new member. But this is being asked too many times by different people.)

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deba94 said:
jfitie said:
Could someone please make this into a channel/wad ?
I just don't get it, either people are extremely lazy, or are uneducated on the topic. There's a ton of channels for whichever piece of homebrew out. All that is required is reinjecting the .wad with the updated .dol. And with about 5 injectors out there, it isn't difficult. People should stop asking for updated channels and start doing it themselves.

(I didn't mean to hate on you directly, jfitie, I can see that you are a new member. But this is being asked too many times by different people.)
Agreed. There's that Autoinjectu thing. A couple point and clicks and you're done.

slimpyman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems that the load 1 game, it works, and load a second game, and it dont work has arisen again.... sloppy coding ;-) but hey, at least dvd loading works again... now if only fce will load dvds again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo