SNES & N64 Flash Linkers

D

Deleted User

MR_COW said:
It has been freaking 4 years since they first announced these. We will see. I have 0% faith in Neoflash.
That's the fact which concerned me the most when reading this announcement. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

caffeinekid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still have my Super WildCard DX2 for my SNES and it was and is has always been a really lovely piece of kit.
smile.gif

superwildcard_snes_01.jpg

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Tototek used to sell them bare in the beginging, had to take a real game appart and use that case.
Tototek ones fit the case perfect of an original game, i got a small hole in my case where the cic chip sits, so i can switch chips when needed (for testing), The T-connector is also bare pcb.

I do own all tototek units and are happy with it, but i'm open to any other new card, even from NeoFlash.
I also still use my ProFighter Turbo for snes, Double Pro Fighter for MD and Z64/V64Jr (512)/V64 (CD)for N64
For PC-Engine i still use the Tototek and neoflash one
smile.gif
and i preffer the neoflash one, cause it fits more the original

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe the point with these carts is that they'll be a bit MORE CHEAP than Tototek's, which to say all, aren't cheap AT ALL.

Too bad that anyone didn't notice that those flashcards REQUIRE the Neo2/3 NDS Flashcarts to work. That's where they read roms from.

A subtle attempt from Neoflash to sell all those remaining stocks of Neo2/3?
tongue.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
raulpica said:
Maybe the point with these carts is that they'll be a bit MORE CHEAP than Tototek's, which to say all, aren't cheap AT ALL.

Too bad that anyone didn't notice that those flashcards REQUIRE the Neo2/3 NDS Flashcarts to work. That's where they read roms from.

tongue.gif
If they are indeed going to use the Neo2Twin then they better either sell it together with it or lower the price on it. Cause as it stand now the only place I've managed to find it at has it for $59 with no shipping included
wink.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Minox_IX said:
raulpica said:

tongue.gif
If they are indeed going to use the Neo2Twin then they better either sell it together with it or lower the price on it. Cause as it stand now the only place I've managed to find it at has it for $59 with no shipping included
wink.gif
Well I guess they'll sell it together
smile.gif
And I also hope it'll remain cheap even with a Neo2 bundled.

Personally, I'm gonna get a NES when the NES one is out
smileipb2.png

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm i still have 2 CD64 plus Backupstations and Dr V64 jr 512.
I didnt take a closer look but if you need to connect it to a PC to upload a Rom its not that good.
If it has internal memory for a lot games chooseable with Gui it would be ok.
Anything else would stay behind the CD64 plus.

testic-cancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
RadioShadow said:
If I have a PAL Machine and if ran a JP/US game on ones of these, would it run in NTSC 60Hz?
No, I'd imagine it will be the same as when used on a V64/jr/Z64 etc, with the same issues.

l0c4lh0st

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
caffeinekid said:
I still have my Super WildCard DX2 for my SNES and it was and is has always been a really lovely piece of kit.
smile.gif

superwildcard_snes_01.jpg

That's not a DX2, but a DX. Still a very nice copybox though.

QUOTE(lilsypha @ Jun 4 2009, 11:45 AM) Sorry folks, but I have to rain on the parade and say this is NEOFLASH. Has anyone experienced the absolutely atrocity of their NDS carts? What on earth makes you think they're going to be able to produce SNES/N64 carts that are a) any better than the solutions already out there and b) going to work at all? They have the worst track record ever, and I for one wouldn't touch anything with their name on it with a ten foot pole.
That's exactly the reason I'd never ever buy one. The company is just too retarded to be true...

Plus they have some big competition (CD64, Z64, V64, etc). The SNES copiers are aged though, floppy disks... are old.

However, the SWC DX2 can work with the DiskDual, where you can put a 2 GB HDD with all SNES ROMs in. It's very expensive though.

We'll see. I'll never buy this, since I have a Z64 and a SWC DX2 + DiskDual.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=38245 bad review
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35494 good review
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=29211 bad review

didn't really read the reviews but i just looked at the scores the only good score was the MK4-Mini.i never tried their products before but on gbatemp they have more bad reviews than good.but can it reall be hard for them to mess up with the n64? its not a handheld so it should be easier to make it work.

the only problem i have with these is the memory capacity.

if i'm correct i you can only hold 48MB of games for snes and 512MB for n64.i'm sure im going to use more memory than 512MB for n64 but for snes i'm not to sure yet but i think i have over 70MB on wii so 48MB is not enough.

a postive about this is playing games on the actual system.

Daimakaimura

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PLEASE DO NOT ...... Don't underestimate the Tototek cards
I recon their way better and cheaper, and about bare cards
seems like NEOflash is more like a bare cart then a Build in Card from tototek xD

and don't forget about the price, i'm sure these are gonna cost u 100$ for sure
wich is a Rip-off IMO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Roll them little snake eyes in