OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eatabullet.com
XP
Country
United States
I posted another topic awhile ago about NES emulator for the g6 flash cart now Im wondering if there is an SNES emulaotr for it. Can anyone help me out? The reason for me getting both is because I wanna beat the whole Earthbound series and with Mother 3 near completion that does not leave me with much time
smile.gif
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! Thanks

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buggy? Perhaps. Slow? Not for most games. Make sure you're downloading v0.6 Alpha, not v0.3.

Since you have a slot-2 G6, you can try out SnezziDS - http://snezzi.pocketheaven.com - download v0.28a and drag-and-drop your games onto snezzi.exe to create a *.nds file you can launch. It saves to GBA SRAM, so you need to figure out how the G6 handles SRAM so you can save your progress.

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fightmethen said:
bit of a problem I got SNEMUL working on the g6 but it can't do in game gaves and when I try to do a save state everything goes up shit creek the game freezes and it doesnt save anything please help
How did you get the sneemuds to work on your g6? I mean what folder did you pace the emulator in? And where do the snes roms go?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea I loved the DC pro am games