Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
Kentoss said:
I believe you already have a topic for bitching about the DSTWO. I don't believe we need any more.

I disagree strongly. I think we need many many more. ^^
Nah, we really don't. You're upset, I got it the first few times. I don't need to keep reading about it over and over. Perhaps a [bitching][/bitching] tag can be created.
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, hey, stop it with the little bad remarks.

Everyone has their opinions, but overflowing-opinions of a person won't change or solve anything.

And, I do believe that you have your so-called "Report Card for SCDS2" thread so keep all your posts into one thread instead of making another thread for the same reasons and opinions, please.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Hey, hey, stop it with the little bad remarks.

Everyone has their opinions, but overflowing-opinions of a person won't change or solve anything.

And, I do believe that you have your so-called "Report Card for SCDS2" thread so keep all your posts into one thread instead of making another thread for the same reasons and opinions, please.

Because redundancy never happens on this forum. >.>

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not one of you has answers the question yet and I think this the first time it was asked
Plain and simple How many off yous bought the Supercard TWO so you can play SNES and GBA games
simple answer yes or no

LINK289

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well I got the card (it hasn't come yet though) for free cheat and a small amount of gba emulation. But from what I hear free cheat is a great simple cheat solution and all the gba games I wanna play are emulated with only some frame-skipping.

Quick question: Can the gba emulator play Banjo Kazooie Grunties Revenge? I doubt it plays because I don't think it was very popular and they seem to only be focusing on "popular" gba games...

Kentoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LINK289 said:
Well I got the card (it hasn't come yet though) for free cheat and a small amount of gba emulation. But from what I hear free cheat is a great simple cheat solution and all the gba games I wanna play are emulated with only some frame-skipping.

Quick question: Can the gba emulator play Banjo Kazooie Grunties Revenge? I doubt it plays because I don't think it was very popular and they seem to only be focusing on "popular" gba games...

I tried the European release (E) and it got past the quick intro until Banjo came out of his house, then resets to the opening.

LINK289

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for testing that Kentoss, when I get the dstwo (hopefully Tuesday) I will have to try the (U) release although it will probably have the same problem.

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Has any body tried to get Earth Worm Jim to work on the SD TWO, mine does not work I am starting to wonder if the card is faulty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-