SnemulDS settings for Lufia 2?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by RedHero, May 6, 2009.

May 6, 2009
  1. RedHero
    OP

Member RedHero GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I just can't find the right set of settings to get everything right. I fiddled around with it, but when I get 1 thing right, another thing goes wrong.

1. When I just start the game up with standard settings, everything seems right. Then I walk around a bit, and notice that the character is above objects he should be behind. I tried fixing it, then finally found a setting where it was "seemingly" normal. Then I walked to the upper wall, and it seemed that the character sprites were now behind everything. It was either the previous, or that. I just figured I could live with the previous, so I just continued...

2. I enter the first dungeon. Everything's normal, then get to a fight. Things aren't displayed right. The command window doesn't show, and the character window only shows a bit. After some more fiddling around, it "looked" right. Then I got outside of the battle. The old dude was saying something, but I couldn't see it because the text windows were completely gone.

After 15 minutes of more trying, I just gave up and figured maybe someone here knows the right settings for this particular game.