Homebrew SNEmulDS problem

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have searched high and low for a solution to my problem, and have come up short each time.

The problem is that when playing Mega Man X on the emulator, armor upgrades disappear after completing a level.

I have found one solution, there is a patch created by a fellow named 'Darkcube'. I need this patch to convert Mega Man X (U) into Mega Man X (1.1, Darkcube) (U).
This patch is said to fix the very issue that I am dealing with and make the game completely playable. But, there is a problem...
The links to the patch that I seek have gone dead.

Which brings me to my question:
Does anyone here have the patch created by Darkcube? I need it to play the game and the rest of the Internet would thank you as well for providing a working link.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I went looking, I wasn't able to find a working patch link, and this was several months ago. I did however manage to find a site that had a working version of the game, but can't remember for the life of me what the site was. If you can't find anything by the time you get back to this post, PM me and I'll help you out. And yes, I've played through the entire game on SNEmulDS, keeping all armor and upgrades the entire way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it