SnemulDS 0.4 Beta

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this guy is amazing. Most people would have given up a long time ago, but he just keeps going. Every release is a huge step, I hope he knows how much we appreciate his hard work....

Xanikseo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I patched it with DLDI and everything and i can't get Super Metroid or Super Mario Kart past the "Nintendo" start up screen, what gives? I'm using an M3 Simply.
You have to use "Super Metroid (JU) [!]" (Japanese/American) to get past the Nintendo logo.
I'm not sure about Super Mario Kart, try out some different versions.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, I'm sure in a few months we'll have a perfect SNES emulation on DS. No need to buy PSP or GP2x for it.

Gradius and Super Castlevania IV are fully playable. Rockman X1 and Rockman and Forte seem to be fully playable, but they run at 200% speed. Any way to fix it?

Cromat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Can anyone get it to work on G6 Lite? I tried every setting and patched it using the DLDI patcher and I still get white screens
frown.gif

thanks in advance

Pedro UK

Trophies
XP
Country
Been messing around with LTTP, Super Mario World and Super Metroid on my R4. Wow! These games are sooo close to being perfect. So far they are totally playble at 100% speed with some faffing about with the layers. Once (if) the layers thang can get sorted this'll be one killer app! Well done!
smile.gif

stormwolf18

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone get it to work on G6 Lite? I tried every setting and patched it using the DLDI patcher and I still get white screens
frown.gif

thanks in advance

patch the .nds file with dldi and g6dldi file, put the .nds in the root of your g6 + a directory name 'snes' (put your roms in there), power on your ds, in your menu ((upper right) select my card), choose the .nds file, click and select add header. should work now

gr33dy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone like to comment on how this emulator compares to SnezziDS (compatibility, speed etc.)?

I'm assuming its biggest advantage over Snezzi is that the author seems to be a very active developer.

eNforcer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had Super Mario World working perfectly but then it decided not to load anymore.

So far Earthbound and Earthworm Jim work perfect for me.

My Kingston card decided to corrupt itself somehow so I'm formatting and trying to correct any problems with it and I'll try some more games.

If anyone wants me to test a game just ask. I'm testing games on an r4 with the Kingston 1GB

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
I had Super Mario World working perfectly but then it decided not to load anymore.

My Kingston card decided to corrupt itself somehow so I'm formatting and trying to correct any problems with it and I'll try some more games.

If anyone wants me to test a game just ask. I'm testing games on an r4 with the Kingston 1GB

The backgrounds, sounds, speed, are all 100%? Someone else earlier said the backgrounds in Earthbound are kinda funky (only game I really want to play badly, LOL)

eNforcer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If anyone wants me to test a game just ask. I'm testing games on an r4 with the Kingston 1GB

The backgrounds, sounds, speed, are all 100%? Someone else earlier said the backgrounds in Earthbound are kinda funky (only game I really want to play badly, LOL)

I just checked it out again, the sound and speed is good (mabye not 100% but near 80%) but sometimes items and characters show up through the overlay HUD, otherwise it's very playable on my setup.

qtrinh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks. i own SFA3 on both GBA and PSP. I love this game.... well I want it on NDS now since I made it an all-in-one with R4DS. Loaded with games and mp3s and music videos
biggrin.gif
SFA3 would be a great touch, or any SFA for that matter, so far the best fighting game is DBZ Supersonic warriors
tongue.gif

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SFA2 uses a special chip. fat chance getting that to play anytime soon. not sure if cps1/2 emulation is possible..

anyone test out SF2? my microsd got b0rked. waiting on kingston to reply to my rma...

eNforcer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SFA2 uses a special chip. fat chance getting that to play anytime soon. not sure if cps1/2 emulation is possible..

anyone test out SF2? my microsd got b0rked. waiting on kingston to reply to my rma...

Here's what I've found from testing these two:

Street Fighter Alpha 2 // Large LoROM not Supported and freezes the DS when loading the ROM.
Street Fighter II Turbo // Unplayable, doesn't display anything when you are in a match other than a static SF2 logo. And judging by the sound, it's running at ultra speed despite which speed hack you choose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte