United States
-------------Uneek users only---------------------

well like i said i have been trying to get this going

so for this is all i have tell me what you all think good or bad

here it is SneekyUsbLoader: http://www.mediafire.com/?v6y17hbh9be25je

usage copy folder to apps lauch through hbc

main screen ask load disc games or load channels

channels works mostly(still a few bugs)

disc games just started but it will list all entries in /wbfs folder and give the id6 of game so far

you must have a folder on usb named 'wbfs' and at least 1 game in .wbfs format or it freezes at the moment

well again this is only for uneek(cause i am no coder) so please check it out and let me know what you think and if anyone wants to help let me know please!!!

scooby74029

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, if you've got the nand on fat32 partition, can it read the /wbfs folder on a ntfs partition on the same HDD?? WOuld be cool if it could.

By the way, good work scooby!!!!

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to clarify, the purpose of using a sneek/uneek loader is staying on your real nand to load usb nand games/channels rather than loading the usb nand first and then using your loader of choice?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
crezwell said:
Just to clarify, the purpose of using a sneek/uneek loader is staying on your real nand to load usb nand games/channels rather than loading the usb nand first and then using your loader of choice?
In order that all games/channels work, including the IOS-Reload ones, you have to emulate the NAND. So no, you still load an emulated NAND (which is much better and faster, imo), otherwise it wouldn't be a SNEEK/UNEEK-Loader.

@Topic: Congratulations. Hopefully the two big Loaders with Channel-Support (GX/WiiFlow) will see the need for this and maybe update them for UNEEK/SNEEK, who knows? It really seems that sorg stopped with his project (sadly
frown.gif
), so we need people who continue...

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
@crezwell

i hope to make it so it can read from ntfs but as for now sneek will only run off of a fat32 drive so thats what i am stuck using

i am a total noob to programming so this will probably take me forever to get anything done with it because for 1 i dont have a usbgecko(wouldnt know how to use it anyway)

also it took me a few days just to get a far as i have.

like i said though if any devs or anyone else that wants to help let me know

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
OK dude. I'm sure someone will help. I would if I could but if you are a noob at programming I don't know what that makes me
smile.gif

I tried to get uniiloader working with e-nand but I think my USB drive is incompatible anyway cos I can't get it to work (or uneek for that matter).

So the coolest (for me) would be an enand in HDD fat32 that has a channel like wiiflow that can read the /wbfs folder on the ntfs partition. Sounds like hard work for someone who knows nothing about this stuff.

What it needs is the developers like you, sorg, the developers of sneek and any other wii developers to sit round a virtual table and try to get this stuff working. At least discuss whether or not it is actually possible. If it is, it would be the ULTIMATE configuration.

Good luck to you buddy, I'll be following your progress.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
Hope sorg gets back to you guys. This would be amazing...as it would if sorg continued with uniiloader...who knows, maybe he did on his own Wii
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.