Australia
Thank you a lot my friend!
bow.gif

Kovani

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible for someone to create a small utility that will rename the bootmii folder that contains sneek files to another folder with the original files so you can switch between them easily by using HBC? This idea is similar to how Categorii works and you'll not have to manually replace files if you want to switch to your real NAND.

For example: You have the files required for sneek in the bootmii folder and the original bootmii files in a folder called, let's say bootmii2. When you run the utility it will rename bootmii2 to bootmii and bootmii to bootmii2.

DarkBowser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why don't put these 2 folders on one SD-Card and then, you can change between them with FTPii. You'll only have to rename it, when the Wii is in the standby

dustin6908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got everything ready but when i start boot mii it still comes up with bootmii
wont go anywhere else if i click hombrewchannel its still boot mii

have to hard reset the wii

dustin6908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt use urs i used mine everything should be right eveything compile fine used ginapunes guide

evrthings good
i boot up bootmii and then bootmii menue comes up i try to run the wii sqaure back to boot mii try the hombrechannel back to boot mii

i then have to hard reset my wii
anybody else have this problem and found the soultion?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I realy hate to ask here again, you can belive that...but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It just stays forever at the BootMii-Screen (although I've set it to autoboot the Systemmenu immediately). And if I remove the ppcboot.elf, I just get a black screen. My directory looks like this:

What am I doing wrong? I tried my compiled .bins and the ones from someone other, still, the same result...

SNEEK, why are you so cruel to me
frown.gif
?

dustin6908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep i set autoboot sysmenu 0 sec delay blackscreen
no ppcboot.elf blackcreen

autoboot sysmenu 3 seconds = bootmii constantly starting itself over

sirakain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
check if you have an ios 60 in sys folder (mine wasn't working without it when beta testing)
Also, SNEEK autoboots the sm, it doesn't matter if autoboot is set to hbc/nothing

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
sirakain said:
check if you have an ios 60 in sys folder (mine wasn't working without it when beta testing)
Realy? Nobody mentioned this before...and you're shure it has to be under /sys/ ? Because there are only some .cert/.sys-Files...

If you are shure, can you explain this a bit more? Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...