.44 Magnum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
sk0ld said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dbtpcsa1yzk2cjt
The only changes made were that, and to allow IOS58. I know it fixes sin and punishment 2 and madden 10 but I'm sure there are others.

It works perfectly. Thanks!!!

One other question. Where do I put the cover images and what size/format do they need to be in?
If you're using sneek the covers go in SD:\sneek\covers\ if you're using uneek they'll go in USB:\sneek\covers\. The original size from wiitdb works, but I felt they were to big so I resized them to my liking using MS paint.

paulstevens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
sk0ld said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dbtpcsa1yzk2cjt
The only changes made were that, and to allow IOS58. I know it fixes sin and punishment 2 and madden 10 but I'm sure there are others.

It works perfectly. Thanks!!!

Where do you put that .elf file to make it work perfectly?

Sorry if this is an obvious noob question. It's late and I'm tired. Time to quit for the night probably.

Thank you.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Comment 40 by betakoopa, Mar 28 (3 days ago)
I posted this under issue 107 a few months back. This solves a lot of random problems for me:

I have done a lot of testing. Here is some feedback:

The changes since r125 (sneek menu changes, frame grabber/cheat menu) also cause problems returning to wii system menu with many games (e.g. geometry wars, sin and punishment, etc).

I have compiled a version of sneek using r125 as base then adding changes from r140,r141,r142 and r144 (basically discarding sneek system menu changes since r125). This version is very stable and returning to wii system menu works all the time with sneek+DI and uneek+DI. Compatibility with sneek+DI or uneek+DI is exactly the same. All games I have tested so far work (including monster hunter tri).

I have only picked up problems with these two games (both in sneek+DI and uneek+DI)

1) Metroid other M freezes when home button is pressed (known issue)
2) No more heroes 2 gives an error that it cant write to NAND (copying an empty save game solves this problem)

source

What do you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: