VidKid007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I am currently playing the above game and I have turned on the moon jump codes and playing Bowser Fury. I am also using the first All player invincible code. I decided to turn off both of these codes and the codes are still active I have no codes on at all. Is there a way to fix this? Thanls in advance. In regards to the moon codes I used both of them but not at the same time I also use the L+R moon jump code fix.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are asm codes, so you would need the "turn off" asm code for that.
give me a couple of minutes...

[all player invinicible 1 off]
04000000 00391414 7100011F

[all player invincible 2 no blinking off]
04000000 00390FC0 F81E0FF3

[B pad hold moonjump off]
04000000 0031B03C 1E2E1008

Last edited by Gamerjin,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you have the Auto enable cheat codes function turned on inside your system_settings.ini file, inside sd:\ atmosphere\ config
; Controls whether dmnt cheats should be toggled on or off by
; default. 1 = toggled on by default, 0 = toggled off by default.
dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
Make sure that last 0 marked here in bold larger text is set to 0

VidKid007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you have the Auto enable cheat codes function turned on inside your system_settings.ini file, inside sd:\ atmosphere\ config
; Controls whether dmnt cheats should be toggled on or off by
; default. 1 = toggled on by default, 0 = toggled off by default.
dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
Make sure that last 0 marked here in bold larger text is set to 0
No the codes are off when i do the L+Down+Right joystic down

Reactions: BigOnYa

VidKid007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No tha isn't the problem Aut cheats are disabled I have to ACTUALLY tun the codes on for them to work getting them to turn off is the problem LOL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What are ASM codes
they are asm codes, so you would need the "turn off" asm code for that.
give me a couple of minutes...

Whatt are asm codes?

Reactions: BigOnYa

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asm code is game code and determines how the game runs and plays:
so for example
^ the game would "read" this as you take damage if you're hit.

meanwhile the actual cheat would "read" as you dont dont take damage even if you are hit.
but with asm codes, even if you turn off the cheat itself, its not the cheat that is saying how the game works, its the changes the cheat made that tell the game how to do things and to turn it off, you need to "put back" the original code so that the game is back to normal.
asm are powerful, they can be trusted, but only if you know how they work. and while i say that, i (myself) cant find asm code, but i can understand the basic and know how to undo what the cheat does.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
find the file "/atmosphere/contents/010028600EBDA000/cheats/891687F016A18F17.txt"
and at the bottom of that text, add the following:
Code:

save and (upload if using a ftp service and after that) either reload the game (if using a ftp service) or turn back on the switch (you will need to launch the payload if you turn it off completely) and you should now see the new codes at the bottom of the cheat list.

VidKid007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TY so much gamer. I was wondering if i could pick your brian about code making? I have mad a BUNCH of codes for various games but never made them "Offical" such as putting them in an official format. I just create codes for my own use and then save the game and have the results saved. Like for instance I have made a bunch of max codes for seeds in Harvest Moon and max money and saved it and when ever I get low i just search for the code again and restock. Now my question is there have been times that I am searching for a specific value and edizon would search and then I would do my thing and have edizon search again and then about the third time Edizone would tell me that no value has changed so I wasted my time for nothing. I would be searching for maybe HP or magic points or stats for items in a game the same way that I did in Harvest moon but this time I come up empty what am I doing wromg? I am a TRUE BLUE NOOB when it comes to Hacking I tried to understand pointers and all the other stuff but I can't. Do you have any tips that cant make it easier for a NOOB like me to understand? Thanks again for your help

Last edited by VidKid007,

VidKid007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS TAKEN A LOOK AT THIS THREAD. IT HAS RECIEVED 1000 VIEWS AND GRANTED ME 10 XP. THANK YOU EVERYONE:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited by VidKid007,
Reactions: matias3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...