• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,419
  • Replies 5
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
How would I go about hacking/modding Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse in a similar manner to NeosAntrax's video here, specifically having the Demi-Fiend Messiah party member from the DLC and the Dante mod? I've been looking into editing saves and such via hex editing to achieve getting the Messiahs in my party, but I haven't had great luck so far.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Through editing some existing cheats I have been able to get Messiahs such as Demi-Fiend into the player party, so I no longer require help on that end.​

Last edited by ,
Reactions: ExData7

jericho82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Demi fiend, dagda and his mother can be obtain through gateshark codes or ntr if you know how to convert it, but bout dante i think its imposible because its rom hacking modif

D

Deleted User

OP
Demi fiend, dagda and his mother can be obtain through gateshark codes or ntr if you know how to convert it, but bout dante i think its imposible because its rom hacking modif
Yeah I did figure out the unobtainable demons, Demi-Fiend and the other Messiahs, I'm looking to do something similar as the video in terms of Dante, modding him in myself, trying to find out how it would be done though.

XENOR12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I did figure out the unobtainable demons, Demi-Fiend and the other Messiahs, I'm looking to do something similar as the video in terms of Dante, modding him in myself, trying to find out how it would be done though.
Hey can you tell me how you did it or send your save with it? Thanks in Advance

HonorableSpartan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey can you tell me how you did it or send your save with it? Thanks in Advance
Don't know what if you'll see this or if you've figured out what to do for Demi-Fiend and the other messiahs but what I did to get them was I got a hex editor and put one of my smt iv a save in it and edited the hex values of the demons directly. The demon I edited was Chironnupu(00 CF) as his hex digits seem to be unique and aren't used anywhere outside of two instances in my save. (Note my save is in new game+ don't know if that will change anything) I'd search 00 00 CF the first one found by the search should be Chironnupu then change the 00 CF to 00 00 and type the hex code for whatever demon you want on the next four after what was CF. (Don't know why changing the values doesn't work but changing the following values does at least that's what worked for me.) Use the link to find the right values needed to be input.

As I can't put the link here for the hex cause the system doesn't let me as I'm a new user I'll just write down the previous protags hex.
Demi-Fiend- 04 9F
Aleph- 04 9E
The Hero- 04 9D
Flynn (Stephen fight version if you want one of the other one's for some reason let me know)- 04 A0

I hope this explanation makes sense to you and anyone else who found this form that's trying to figure this out.
If you can't get it to work I can give you my save it'll just be a couple days before I respond. (probably)

Oh and Dante is a mod he's not able to be added to the game like that. Instead you would have to directly mod the game and as far as I know the guy who made the SMT IV A Dante mod never released the files.

Last edited by HonorableSpartan,

Amane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know what if you'll see this or if you've figured out what to do for Demi-Fiend and the other messiahs but what I did to get them was I got a hex editor and put one of my smt iv a save in it and edited the hex values of the demons directly. The demon I edited was Chironnupu(00 CF) as his hex digits seem to be unique and aren't used anywhere outside of two instances in my save. (Note my save is in new game+ don't know if that will change anything) I'd search 00 00 CF the first one found by the search should be Chironnupu then change the 00 CF to 00 00 and type the hex code for whatever demon you want on the next four after what was CF. (Don't know why changing the values doesn't work but changing the following values does at least that's what worked for me.) Use the link to find the right values needed to be input.

As I can't put the link here for the hex cause the system doesn't let me as I'm a new user I'll just write down the previous protags hex.
Demi-Fiend- 04 9F
Aleph- 04 9E
The Hero- 04 9D
Flynn (Stephen fight version if you want one of the other one's for some reason let me know)- 04 A0

I hope this explanation makes sense to you and anyone else who found this form that's trying to figure this out.
If you can't get it to work I can give you my save it'll just be a couple days before I respond. (probably)

Oh and Dante is a mod he's not able to be added to the game like that. Instead you would have to directly mod the game and as far as I know the guy who made the SMT IV A Dante mod never released the files.
I tried this and it never works. If you still have the save file do you think you can share it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up