SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked Cheat

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dragonboy888, Dec 7, 2015.

1. dragonboy888
    OP

dragonboy888 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2015
    Canada
    So, thing is, I've been looking for a way to cheat in Devil Survivor Overclocked, however, the only way I've discovered so far is that I was able to change the macca(money) value using NTR Debugger. Now, while that's great, I wish to change the level, or points you get toward stats value. I did find a cheat.plg for it, however, it is for the JPN version of the game. If anyone was able to help me, I'd very much appreciate it!

2. gamerboy1995

gamerboy1995 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2011
    United States
    Well, you figured out how to change the money right? Make a few memory dumps where you just change the money and compare them. You can usually do the same thing with stats. Just make a dump, level up the character, repeat a few times and compare them all.

3. brynthomas80

brynthomas80 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    I don't know if this useful but i found a new game+ save online by searching for "3ds save files". the saves for this game seem to be region free as its was a US version i downloaded my game is EU. the save i found was extracted using a gateway card i don't have one of those so i used 3DSExplorer and extracted the save2.dat file and used savemanager to import it to game. If someone was to make a starter save with as much unlocked as possible then that would good.

Last edited by brynthomas80, Jan 4, 2016