SMG Wii Videos

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Hello, now that it is possible to get the videos out of wii games, I plan on ripping them from every game i have.
First I started with Super Mario Galaxy. The videos are in thp format for now, but i heard other games are in .bik
I've uploaded them to megaupload in some rars
Currently i only have the 3 ending videos uploaded, as the videos are very large and take forever to rar and upload.
The links are:
*Removed due to requests*
PM me if you really want them

I have included THPPlay so that you can play the video.

If you guys want more files uploaded then tell me and i will get right on it.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'd be cool for archiving/history purposes and whatnot if you could rip every vid from SMG (as well as a few other notable games) but that would take forever.

I, personally, am only interested in some of the intro vids/early vids. I don't have a Wii but plan on picking one up eventually... It'd be nice to see how the game starts off without any major spoliers.
nyanya.gif

On a sidenote, I wonder if MPC or VLC can play .THP files too or if it's strictly meant to be played in THPPLay only?
unsure.gif
Sorry, I don't have much experience in the Wii field...
laugh.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate to be a spoil sport but this is probably dubious material to link here X_X.

personally, i would save my self the downloads and space and download the whole iso instead, then rip the videos myself. It's not that hard.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm no mod but for GBAtemp's sake, yes you probably should.

the videos are a part of the game and thus probably legally questionable material.

perhaps if you want to continue the process you can move it to another accepting forum (If you are active in one)

thanks for your friendly effort though
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-