Homebrew Smea has a new *hax entrypoint

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just bumping to keep updated since I don't go that much to twitter. :)
Hope he says it soon, because I'm about to buy OoT and powersaves, and that way maybe I can save up 40$ to buy another game. :)
Yeah, I'm holding out on buying OoT in case the game he announces is one I already have. Lucky for me I already have a powersaves, but I'd really like to know what game he's going to announce.

Guriam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that I don't like OoT since I played it already on N64 a bit, never completed it sadly. But I have other games I would like to buy, that's why I'm postponing the buy. :\

Guriam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally, what was the new entry point ?

He said he would do a stream, he said metacritic doesn't like the game, and he's not a fan of it. That's the only clues we have. And I understand Why he didn't say it yet. It's so the game price of a shity game doesn't sky rocket like CN.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
No big deal if you have a9lh but good for others

Why? Will it be more stable than the homebrew launcher cia typically used from emunand? I have noticed that sometimes running the hblauncher cia will load download play instead.

Last edited by nl255,

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dear deity, I hope that it's an affordable game. Not that I can't afford to use my copy of OoT, but I would love to own Cubic Ninja (terrible game, and I really can't justify blowing $200 on a game that I won't play, but only use for 3DS downgrading/modding.)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it isn't unfortunately, like I mentioned on the first page. :(
well, it's not Brunswick Pro Bowling at least. I have absolutely no clue what it is.

Reactions: VinsCool and mungry

Guriam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He said it could crash the game, but he said he actually liked the game, I think I saw in one of his tweets or a response. And said it was a pain to get the crash to be usefull. I was hoping it was not that bowling game since that game didn't get released on EU I think.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Why? Will it be more stable than the homebrew launcher cia typically used from emunand? I have noticed that sometimes running the hblauncher cia will load download play instead.
Smea's hax are useless when you have a9lh Just about anything can be done in sysnand with cia. Homebrew Channel Is hardly needed any more except for none a9lh users.

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol. Smea kinda hinted he had another entrypoint about a month before he made the tweet in the op. He said something about streaming a new entrypoint a month ago which is why one of the tweets in op, he says that he's thinking of "finally" streaming it.

My guess is it'll be an Ubisoft game. Maybe that dinosaur one? Who knows.

I was actually gonna guess this game too. For sure it's a cartridge game because it's possible to inject an exploited save with powersaves. Smea did mention that it's quite convenient because it happens during the game's boot, meaning it has to be a game that loads the save file when booting. Not sure about the bowling game but I do know the Dinosaur game does load its save during boot. :D

Also, just about any Lego game loads its save file on boot so those are possibilities too.

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really wish there was a new primary entry instead of a new secondary entry. And not even for my own sake, for my friends who want me to hack their shit. I am perfectly willing to do free work but that's the thing, I want something free to do it with a.k.a. browserhax or something similar. I'm already on a9lh I don't need the entry personally. but because I sold cubic ninja AND my old blue button sky3ds because I was desperate for money and going through personal shit, I can no longer help anyone out with downgrading or homebrewing. :/

edit: i personally find the hacking, homebrew, downgrading, and such things a lot more exciting and fun than playing 3ds games lately lol is that odd?

Last edited by Robert McCoy,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really wish there was a new primary entry instead of a new secondary entry. And not even for my own sake, for my friends who want me to hack their shit. I am perfectly willing to do free work but that's the thing, I want something free to do it with a.k.a. browserhax or something similar. I'm already on a9lh I don't need the entry personally. but because I sold cubic ninja AND my old blue button sky3ds because I was desperate for money and going through personal shit, I can no longer help anyone out with downgrading or homebrewing. :/

edit: i personally find the hacking, homebrew, downgrading, and such things a lot more exciting and fun than playing 3ds games lately lol is that odd?
Buy an OoT 3D cart and install a hacked save through your A9LH 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: