LH013

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I installed a forwarder for the home-brew channel to get it in 16:9 instead of 4:3. I then deleted the home-brew channel not realizing the installed forwarder was...well...a forwarder :glare: .

I only have the Smash Bros Brawl PAL game and I have a Wii U and I need to " hack" the vWii, the problem is that the Smash Stack PAL/KOR URL doesn't work for a while now. I have searched all over the internet and this forum but I can't find the pack. (Well, I did find one thread on this forum with a rar-file but it contained BIN-files I couldn't extract in any way). Can somebody help me out by sending me the right pack/ files? Otherwise I'm stuck :(

Thanks a lot! :D

oji

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You have to unpack one of those files from the downloaded archive using any software which supports zip packages. After that just follow the instructions:

1. Create an empty folder on your SD card (SDHC won't work):
    PAL users create "SD:/private/wii/app/RSBP/st".
    KOR users create "SD:/private/wii/app/RSBK/st".​
  2. Put the stage you downloaded in that folder.​
  3. Put the homebrew you want to load (there's a pretty cool one here) on the root of your SD card as "SD:/boot.elf"​
  4. If you have a save file, then you need to delete any existing custom stages and then exit out of the stage builder.​
  5. Insert the SD card into the Wii and enter the stage builder.​
  6. The homebrew (boot.elf) should be loaded.​
You have to copy st_smashStackPK.bin if you already have save file for Smash in your vWi's NANDi or st_smashStackPK_noSave.bin if not.​

Reactions: shaneod and LH013

LH013

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You have to unpack one of those files from the downloaded archive using any software which supports zip packages. After that just follow the instructions:

You have to copy st_smashStackPK.bin if you already have save file for Smash in your vWi's NANDi or st_smashStackPK_noSave.bin if not.

Thanks! I just needed the right instructions. The exploit works once again!

Now I have the next challenge, Hackmii won't install iOS58 because the system is already flashed. I just need to install the home-brew channel it seems. Don't know how to do that, maybe I reset the Wii U to it's factory defaults and reflash the system. I'm never making that mistake again :sleep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end