I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
giantpune said:
its already ready. this is more like "when i feel like it"
laugh.gif

Would there be any possible way for us to convince or persuade you to make you feel like releasing it... well, now by any chance?
ninja.gif

Go on. You know you you want to... It will be fun... kekeke...
evil.gif

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
damysteryman said:
giantpune said:
laugh.gif

Would there be any possible way for us to convince or persuade you to make you feel like releasing it... well, now by any chance?
ninja.gif

evil.gif

it will be when the game is released!
yaywii.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wes11ph said:
damysteryman said:
giantpune said:
laugh.gif

ninja.gif

evil.gif

it will be when the game is released!
yaywii.gif
What? The game was released years ago.

vinzanity

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been coming back to this thread for 2 days now waiting for the good news but still no joy :-( I wish giantpune can find it in his good heart to release this exploit soon. This is the biggest exploit ever (PAL, Yes even better than the NTSC versions). Please pune make this a belated Christmas gift.
yaywii.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vinzanity said:
I've been coming back to this thread for 2 days now waiting for the good news but still no joy :-( I wish giantpune can find it in his good heart to release this exploit soon. This is the biggest exploit ever (PAL, Yes even better than the NTSC versions). Please pune make this a belated Christmas gift.
yaywii.gif

Maybe he wants to save it for next Christmas
tongue.gif

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
airline38 said:
QUOTE said:
tongue.gif

It's not in a hurry. We can wait until Nintendo release a new FW (4.4 ??) or sometime in 2012 ???

I think nintendo has given up on combating piracy. And I don't believe they are wishing to give new features to wii anymore.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yuan said:
airline38 said:
QUOTE said:
tongue.gif

It's not in a hurry. We can wait until Nintendo release a new FW (4.4 ??) or sometime in 2012 ???

I think nintendo has given up on combating piracy. And I don't believe they are wishing to give new features to wii anymore.

This or the next update could be a complete homebrew killer.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
not going to happen. IMHO N gave up on this console and the realize that no matter how many people are willing to pirate every game, there is still a lot bigger amount of people who will do everything without any hacks because that person just has no clue about what is available or they are too scared to chance it with their console. No matter what, N is making their money on everything released no matter how pirated it becomes.

Something like within the last 8 N SM updates, only one of them has added functionality, the rest have been strictly to combat piracy/homebrew. If N was more concerned about them losing money then there would possibly be more updates and more effort to fight the piracy/homebrew. N is still making lots of money.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DeadlyFoez said:
WiiBricker said:
not going to happen. IMHO N gave up on this console and the realize that no matter how many people are willing to pirate every game, there is still a lot bigger amount of people who will do everything without any hacks because that person just has no clue about what is available or they are too scared to chance it with their console. No matter what, N is making their money on everything released no matter how pirated it becomes.

Something like within the last 8 N SM updates, only one of them has added functionality, the rest have been strictly to combat piracy/homebrew. If N was more concerned about them losing money then there would possibly be more updates and more effort to fight the piracy/homebrew. N is still making lots of money.

I think the same. And about new features, the last SM which gave new features was released almost 2 years ago.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
WiiBricker said:

Agreed on every count. The big N have always made money on every console sold, they still continue to sell loads of hardware and plenty of software due to all the casual gamers that have jumped on the bandwagon this generation that normally wouldn't have been around for the ride.
Plus with the fact the wii is marketted very much as a full family console, lots of family households won't let their kids mess with backups and their wii.

Big N have totally given up, their big new thing was BCA patching, which we saw for all of oh I dunno, 1 game, NSMB Wii, ever since then, a couple of system menu patches, but nothing else. They know with all the info out on the wii and the homebrew now, they have no chance of stopping it.

Guaranteed the Wii 2 goes down the same lines as PSN, Xbox live, bans on consoles discovered with homebrew. They could have easily implemented that this round and I'll bet they're kicking themselves that they didn't.
Unless nintendo like that whilst its immoral, it could be bumping their console sales up. They've been market leader in this gen for the majority of it haven't they?

Nice news on Smashstack Pune, won't benefit me at all but always nice to see the wii community moving forward, this would've helped me a few months back though
wink.gif

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
waiting for this great release also hope that we can use this exploit and MarioKartPWN method to help fixing error 003 in Korean console soon.

rnflgkssha

Trophies
XP
Country
To giantpune,

Many Wii gamer having 4.3K are waiting the release of your smash stack exploits.

Let us jailbreak our Wii by using your magic exploits soon, please!

Thanks giantpune.

We hope your victory, Good luck!

vinzanity

Trophies
XP
Country
to Giantpune: You are our only hope. Save Us please... Just imagine all the people you will be helping by releasing the PAL/KOR exploits. I hope you can release it soon. We all thank you in advance for all your hard work.

XICO2KX

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
giantpune said:
Great work again, giantpune!
biggrin.gif

I was always curious on how all these exploits are found...
biggrin.gif

So, just a quick coding question, if you don't mind...
tongue.gif

Does the Wii provide its own savegame save/load functions that can be used by game programmers or does each game have to implement their own functions to do that?
rolleyes.gif

I mean... If we have the PPC disassembly of the game code, how do we find were the savegame processing code is?
huh.gif

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi