Hacking Smash Exploit

spleenpoker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm about to go out and get Super Smash bros. brawl and I'm wondering if it matters that I get the nintendo select range version?

Thank you for all the help!

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to have a 2gb, non sdhc card. Don't insert the card until you start brawl.when it asks to create save file for brawl, select no, Delete all stages from the stage builder. Go back, insert the sd card and enter the stage builder and the exploit should work. There has been a lot of confusion on making the exploit work and I have had problems my self.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to have a 2gb, non sdhc card. Don't insert the card until you start brawl.when it asks to create save file for brawl, select no, Delete all stages from the stage builder. Go back, insert the sd card and enter the stage builder and the exploit should work. There has been a lot of confusion on making the exploit work and I have had problems my self.

I've always had it create the save file and it's worked perfectly.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always had it create the save file and it's worked perfectly.

And I didn't create the save file and it worked. I guess it works both ways.

The smash stack creator didn't explain it enough apparently. However it would make sense to have a save file since I'm assuming the creator assumes we have played brawl on our Wii U's before. (But who would with no gc controller :P)

Edit: I actually remember reading that the brawl exploit uses the game disc it self making it much harder to stop as opposed to the other game exploits. So having a game save being created or not probably doesn't matter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...