Hacking smash bros. not working, please help!

lovixio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So i'm using a Gateway to play my gamez and I tried to play smash bros. and my console crashed.
How do I know it crashed? well I verified it with a friend that whenever I start smash I suddenly disconect after a few seconds.
When I use smash the screen blacks out (like in any other game) but it never turns on again, the screen remains off, it doesn't even light up and I have to re-start the console.
I'm using a normal 3ds, the latest firmware of gateway, the 9.4.0-21U update on my gateway mode, and I have enough space to play smash bros. and I know this because we tried my gateway and sd card in my friend's 3ds XL and it was working perfectly.
I'm not sure this was the place to ask for help but anything would be really apreciated.

lovixio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I downloaded the ROM varius times from diferent sources and it did not work. plus, I tried it im my friend's 3ds and it worked perfectly

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Are you trying to play online? The header that you might be using could be from a game that doesn't really have online gameplay.

lovixio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
no, the game doesn't even start. I run the game and the screen turns off to never turning on until I re-start the console

lovixio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's 2gb. Thanks, i'll try getting a new one, so for now I don't need anymore help. If I do, I'll do another post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: power banks are pointless