Smash Bros Brawl (Jap) Save File

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Yoshimashin, Mar 2, 2009.

Mar 2, 2009
  1. Yoshimashin
    OP

Member Yoshimashin Penguin Spy

United States
    I had a complete save file before my last Wii broke, and I REALLY don't want to unlock everything again.

Anyone want to throw a save my way?

2. isaac52

Member isaac52 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I second this request.

3. kosheh

Member kosheh GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Actually I was feeling the same way after I got a texture-hacked version of Brawl from a friend [which was in Japanese :/].
    It's hard as hell to find a decrypted Brawl save and I, too didn't feel like replaying the entire game again, so I just kinda sucked it up and used some codes in Ocarina to unlock the characters, stages and music. Trophies are nice, but hey, not hacking for them at least gives you a little incentive again to go back and play for them if you feel like it.

No one's gonna care if you use Ocarina to unlock the characters and stages and it's not like Nintendo's going to murder you over Wifi if you use them. Just go and beat a target challenge so the data's saved, then turn off the Wii, and restart without the codes enabled.
    You've already played the game once - it's not like using Ocarina to unlock the characters in a different-region version of the game's going to make you less of a man or anything.

and if anyone hassles you just be like

brawl. [​IMG]

4. Yoshimashin
    OP

Member Yoshimashin Penguin Spy

United States
    Do you have the cheat text file for Orcarina? All I am looking for is stages and characters unlocked.