Gaming Smash Bros 64 Online Tutorial

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This thread should just be un-pinned. Requesting to a mod won't be so hard... But If you guys are getting attracted to this thread, and getting mislead, then either contact a mod or ignore it.

D

Deleted-119707

Splych said:
This is actually a guide. To speed up GBAtemp, they deleted some parts of threads to speed up the site. So really, most of this thread is gone now...
it worked. i noticed significant slowdowns yesterday.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
lol why should it be locked? you dont have to post in it really, its not like theres a flame war going on....imma shut up now

tyberiyan1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they sell Nin64-to-USB adapters on Ebay. I wish this was done on the original 64, although it woulda been dialup. I wanna try this though, since I'm best at the 64 version. It's a cool guide, thanks for making!
rolleyes.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Setup

First off, download the emulator pack here. Pass is "acesmother". File is "urzasmash.rar".

Now we must make sure the correct plugins are selected. Run mupen64pp.exe

*snip*

Go to Options -> Settings (or hit Ctrl + S). The first screen you're presented with is for plugins. Make sure you have the same plugins selected as in the below screenshot.

*snip*

Next click the Directories tab. Click the Add buttons, and select the directory where Super Smash Bros. (U) [!] is located.

*snip*

After that, it should appear in Mupen's main window. Double click it to make sure it runs correctly. Don't try to play it, your controls aren't setup yet!
*snip*
"failed to open rom" shows in the bottom left of the program
angry.gif
and some weird crap happens, when I add my directory to the rom. It says Unknown ROM | Country: USA | Size: 128.0 MBit
Yes I did try redownloading it... twice

*sigh* i give up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: