Gaming Smash brawl cover

cixis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi all , i search on the web but i can't find the cover of smash brawl (dairantou smash bros X) in JAP version , can anyone have this cover ? ^^

Thanks in advance !
smile.gif

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cixis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i see shurf , thanks tomqman for your help but its not the official ^^

well i will waiting for the full cover on gamespot but if somebody find it thanks to put the link of the pics here ^^ its will probably help some people.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
here my cover :

sanstitre1uw2.png

If some people want it i will upload it .
This is not "your cover" just because you replaced the spine and put a single pixel frame around the front facing image. It's a photo that you chaffed off the Interweb and made some minor, crude edits to. Assuming that you even did that much, because in your Photoshop screenshot, there is only one layer used, which either means that you're highly incompetent and don't make use of layers when image editing, or are just trying to pump your ego.

cixis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
This is not "your cover" just because you replaced the spine and put a single pixel frame around the front facing image. It's a photo that you chaffed off the Interweb and made some minor, crude edits to. Assuming that you even did that much, because in your Photoshop screenshot, there is only one layer used, which either means that you're highly incompetent and don't make use of layers when image editing, or are just trying to pump your ego.

in the pics you see one layer because i open the .jpg of my final pics i don't save in psd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no