ROM Hack Smash 3DS Texture Hack Thread

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, here it is. It is basically the "OBJECTION!" popup

P.S. Quick question: Whenever I load up the phoenix wright over captain falcon mod my game gets stuck in an infinite loading loop, has that happened for you? If so, how did you get around it?

Attachments

• CSP.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 130

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, release 3 (maybe, idr if I ever uploaded the one with buggy textures) of cherry blossom dream land. This time the textures don't look like shit, and I added sss resources.
Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9e7xcUkDbCsOWloeEE2b3R6NFU/view?usp=sharing
i6vq8o0.png

eJj0bV6.png

dFIhX0A.png
The omega version keeps crashing on me

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, here it is. It is basically the "OBJECTION!" popup

P.S. Quick question: Whenever I load up the phoenix wright over captain falcon mod my game gets stuck in an infinite loading loop, has that happened for you? If so, how did you get around it?
NVM @Manito, fixed it. I found backup files, and mickey mouse files so i deleted them from my sd. Runs fine now, great job! :D
Quick Question: How did you edit the model? I was curious to see if we could apply this to any textures in this thread (Shadow, Wolf, and my Silver mod :))

Reactions: Manito

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NVM @Manito, fixed it. I found backup files, and mickey mouse files so i deleted them from my sd. Runs fine now, great job! :D
Quick Question: How did you edit the model? I was curious to see if we could apply this to any textures in this thread (Shadow, Wolf, and my Silver mod :))
I just messed with normal.mbn in HxD. I'm pretty sure that you can use any hex editor though.

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
sometimes i really believe than life s*cks, 2 whole days without internet neither 3ds, i cant play the demo nor testing my mods but somehow manage to finish this(01 dark blue, 06 bruce lee, 07 gym trainer), anyway 3 things
1.- @EmulatorLover some parts of ness are bothering me(specially the hat) when i got my 3ds back i will continue with that
2.- @Manito great mod but that is the Phoenix of the 5 and 6 game i was expecting the original and dont forget to make the others
3.- since i dont know when i could get back my 3ds i will stop making mods (for now, hope it would br ready before friday)(and if the mods doesnt look perfect is because i cant test it properly (my brother doesnt lend me borrow his 3ds to much)
HNI_0055.JPG
HNI_0056.JPG
HNI_0058.JPG
HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0060.JPG
HNI_0061.JPG

Attachments

• bayo.rar
    726.2 KB · Views: 817
Last edited by Xero-Miku,
Reactions: Manito

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes i really believe than life s*cks, 2 whole days without internet neither 3ds, i cant play the demo nor testing my mods but somehow manage to finish this(01 dark blue, 06 bruce lee, 07 gym trainer), anyway 3 things
1.- @EmulatorLover some parts of ness are bothering me(specially the hat) when i got my 3ds back i will continue with that
2.- @Manito great mod but that is the Phoenix of the 5 and 6 game i was expecting the original and dont forget to make the others
3.- since i dont know when i could get back my 3ds i will stop making mods (for now, hope it would br ready before friday)(and if the mods doesnt look perfect is because i cant test it properly (my brother doesnt lend me borrow his 3ds to much)
View attachment 66488 View attachment 66489 View attachment 66490 View attachment 66491 View attachment 66492 View attachment 66493

If you would like I could help out with some mod testing until your 3ds is fixed. I have to get some sleep now but I check GBA temp very frequently during the day because I get bored and have nothing better to do.

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 66488 View attachment 66489 View attachment 66490 View attachment 66491 View attachment 66492 View attachment 66493
If you'd rather a skin that resembles the original then I could make another one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn