ROM Hack Smash 3DS Texture Hack Thread

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry i forgot to give credits, yes, i play USM, and i use that trail in regular smash 4 too xD
It's all good lol. I'm glad you like it. Are you on the Discord? There's a bunch more goodies like sword trails there too. No need to credit though, you were showing off your skin lol

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm bored and I really want the CSP's for the nude Bayonetta's and Wii fit trainer so I'm going to make an offer to you guys.

If someone can make me nude CSP's for both type's of Bayonetta and the female Wii Fit Trainer I'll make you any number of sound mods you request.
The nude CSP's cannot be just random images from google turned into CSP's, I can do that... I want the nude CSP's to be made from the original CSP's in the game.

PM me if you're interested.

Ballazack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone can make this?
Make this pls
5742091dcd98c-jpg.70995

Last edited by Ballazack,
Reactions: Erikku

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: Manito

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While we're at it, could you polish Pepsiman a little? Just add some shading or a metallic texture on him, for example. Right now he just looks like a blue and white clay figure, but I'm not entirely sure what can be done, either
I've actually started making my own version of a Captain Falcon Pepsiman skin, I'll be done with that tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol