ROM Hack Smash 3DS Modding Centre

• Thread starter gryz
  • Start date
  • Views 210,316
  • Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7
D

Deleted User

hey can someone please make a lilie and nebby model swap for rosalina theres one for smash bros on wii u idk if this is the right place to make a request but there are so many cool mods for smash bros on wii u and hardly any on 3ds i dont have a computer or the skills to make a custom texture or model myself so if anyone could do this for me i would greatly appreciate it i have a few characters i would love to see in smash bros for 3ds one of them being krystal from starfox with her own moveset and her using her magic staff from starfox adventures if someone can do that to please?
1) Model swapping is still new and is very difficult to pull off. All we have done so far are low res models.
2) Moveset + model swap is even more difficult
3) Animations are impossible right now

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey anyone making textures because I was wondering if anyone can make shadow dedede?
http://gamebanana.com/skins/145980
57420926c6ccc.jpg

Reactions: LogicIsHansom

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then can anyone please make a texture mod of lili from sun and moon the part of her in the beginning of the game where she has all white clothes on and she has her big white hat on and put it over princess rosalina and for luma put nebby from sun and moon over luma please? the wand can stay though lolz so basically take the wii u version and make it for the 3ds also could someone do one of krystal please? and if possible put her staff in as well not as a weapon but as something she carrys so it looks more authentic? as i said before i dont have a computer or the skills to do it myself otherwise i would

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then can anyone please make a texture mod of lili from sun and moon the part of her in the beginning of the game where she has all white clothes on and she has her big white hat on and put it over princess rosalina and for luma put nebby from sun and moon over luma please? the wand can stay though lolz so basically take the wii u version and make it for the 3ds also could someone do one of krystal please? and if possible put her staff in as well not as a weapon but as something she carrys so it looks more authentic? as i said before i dont have a computer or the skills to do it myself otherwise i would
didn't you just post this earlier and we told you its not possible?

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see how model imports are not possible i have a model import of shadow that someone uploaded i forget where but it seems to be possible just hard to do and i have a quick question is modding smash bros for 3ds a relatively new thing or something? cause the wii u has all kinds of mods but the 3ds version has so very little it seems quite odd

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see how model imports are not possible i have a model import of shadow that someone uploaded i forget where but it seems to be possible just hard to do and i have a quick question is modding smash bros for 3ds a relatively new thing or something? cause the wii u has all kinds of mods but the 3ds version has so very little it seems quite odd
no its not new its just the community doesn't know as much as wii u

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

actually its been a little over a year since smash 3ds mods have been discovered and also model importing is not hard at all rigging is so freaking easy i learned it in a day for brawl and model import like crazy in that game smash 3ds has more restrictions on what you can do without it crashing

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the link you have that says 3ds new update i click it and it loads only part of the top of it idk if thats what it supposed to do or not but any way so your saying im just gonna have to wait on these model imports or even texture mods? cause its been impossible for me to find a krystal mod for any smash bros game by the time i found out about brawl modding i already had a hacked 3ds with smash bros texture mods so about a month or two ago sadly i cant even mod my own wii cause it came out in 2009 which was the year they put chips in it that stop hacks from working from what i can remember idk if theres a way to override it or anything and i dont have money for a used wii that came out before 2009 let alone know how to hack it i wish i did i would mod smash bros so much i would put all kinds of characters in it but sadly i cant so smash bros for the 3ds is my only way to mod so far so like i said if its possible i would be super grateful but do i have to wait or no?

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the link you have that says 3ds new update i click it and it loads only part of the top of it idk if thats what it supposed to do or not but any way so your saying im just gonna have to wait on these model imports or even texture mods? cause its been impossible for me to find a krystal mod for any smash bros game by the time i found out about brawl modding i already had a hacked 3ds with smash bros texture mods so about a month or two ago sadly i cant even mod my own wii cause it came out in 2009 which was the year they put chips in it that stop hacks from working from what i can remember idk if theres a way to override it or anything and i dont have money for a used wii that came out before 2009 let alone know how to hack it i wish i did i would mod smash bros so much i would put all kinds of characters in it but sadly i cant so smash bros for the 3ds is my only way to mod so far so like i said if its possible i would be super grateful but do i have to wait or no?
yes unless you learn how to mod yourself

yes unless you learn how to mod yourself
because I'm sure that people when they finally are able to import they will only make characters they want at first

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Another game-breaking error.
Exporting plain Rosalina and Luma from 3DSMax will crash the game. :( No Lillie and Cosmog mod using 3DSMax only then. Better use Blender to fix the damn crashes.

Anyways, I don't think I could find any possibility to make model import happen using 3DSMax only. The Luigi64 Head is visible without the N64 Hat. But with the N64 hat, it will make both the imported models invisible making Luigi a Ghost(Luigi is dead in Luigi's Mansion Theory CONFIRMED?!). I tried only the (VEGAN) body but it still invisible. Using vertices or not, still invisible(except for the N64 Hat). Might as well stick to Blender and learn how to use the damn program. WhyIsThisProgramHaveDifferentShortcutsThanOtherPrograms?CTRL+AIsAlwaysSelectAll.NowItsJustA?!NotOnlyThat,IThoughtLeftMouseButtonIsForSelectingASpecificModel.NowItsThe3DCursor.Heck,IThoughtRightMouseButtonIsRotateButNo!It'sSelect!WTFIsThisProgram?!?!?!It'sLikeThey'reMakingTheirOwnCommandsLikeAliens.

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you Feel the WAAAAAAAAAH?
tIg5uJ0.jpg
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HOW DID I MISS THIS POST AND I STARTED WORKING ON WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG RELEASE PLEASE EKAOKFOADGOafgagmapg

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HOW DID I MISS THIS POST AND I STARTED WORKING ON WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG RELEASE PLEASE EKAOKFOADGOafgagmapg
BRO HOW DID YOU DO THIS SAEJFOAJFAW

I WANT PORTABLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

I WANT PORTABLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Umm.... what are you even doing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...