• Start date
  • Views 211,192
  • Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I got smash mods working again, thankfully. I tried out Gomez's Mega Man 2017 texture, it looks really good. Thanks to everyone who helped me ^^
Thanks! The CSP is kinda "eh".

Guys. I made some progress for my Ness 64 Model Import! The head and the shorts worked well! But there are missing models for it. I really don't understand why.

D

Deleted User

boy, i used to do actual textures for myself, but i never released. that shit was easy compared to trying to finish up and fine tune an official modpack.

D

Deleted User

.eJwNx0kSwiAQAMC_cGcZdvIbmEESKxEq4Mny79q3_rD3fbKN7WuNuUlJx8R-k5ir37lV0XpvZ83jmAL7JfNaGfervtaUOsQAyVsDKYJXMXmpI7gUIIA2zjnzr6RM2muI3CqL3D408agKcPRUjCJfUIF4jsa-PzN1KWI.cr6ogbf6lICPPMrbGFYNGXQIAQE

So far so good with the CSS, might change the bottom screen

Kudos2u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do smash mods not work on luma cfw 6.6? im having terrible load times, i cant even load a online match without disconnecting

D

Deleted User

do smash mods not work on luma cfw 6.6? im having terrible load times, i cant even load a online match without disconnecting
SaltySD loads every mod from the SD card so it isn't easy to load it as fast as the game. Sometimes I disconnect as well, but if you play with somebody who also has smash mods, then you should be fine.

Kudos2u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SaltySD loads every mod from the SD card so it isn't easy to load it as fast as the game. Sometimes I disconnect as well, but if you play with somebody who also has smash mods, then you should be fine.
weird I never had problems with loading until I updated my luma..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy