News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
3443xg2.jpg

This might be interesting for american people that don't have any plans for importing Xenoblade from europe.

QUOTE said:
I posted about the massive campaign that Nintendo fans have taken on concerning localization of The Last Story/Xenoblade Chronicles/Pandora's Tower. Fans are extremely fed up with Nintendo's ridiculously lackluster localization efforts for Wii in the last few years. Now, to go along with the Facebook/snail mail/email/Twitter campaigns going on, another ingenious idea has popped up.

107wh78.jpg

If you really want to show your support for Xenoblade's localization, why not preorder it on Amazon?! While there's no listing for Xenoblade Chronicles, there is a listing for Monado: Beginning of the World. Some of you may know that that was the title before the Xenoblade Chronicles title got attached. Now all you have to do is head over to Amazon and mark down a preorder!

Before this campaign started, Monado's overall video game sales rank was over 12,000, and now the title sits around the 650 mark. Do fans care enough to get it in the top 10? I sure hope so, because Amazon won't even charge a thing for a preorder until the product is actually shipped. If the game doesn't get localized, they'll never take your money!

I'm going to put my preorder in right now. I sure hope you guys do as well.

Preorder here

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM