Sm4sh character sound hacking question

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CharizardMen99, Sep 17, 2016.

1. CharizardMen99
    OP

CharizardMen99 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2015
    Italy
    I can finally play sm4sh mod now,and i can finally use the wolf hack with the sounds...but the brawl sounds looks old for this game...So,i found a SSBB hack that replace Wolf voice with the wolf voice clips from SF0,and i want to try using those voice in the game...but sadly the file is a sawnd file...

Anyone know if i can replace wolf voices with this sawnd file?

2. CreeperMario

CreeperMario GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    OSv10 v15702
    I'm pretty sure the sounds need to be converted to NUS3BANK, BFWAV or some other Wii U proprietary sound format before they can be used in Sm4sh. Not sure which one, though.

3. CharizardMen99
    OP

CharizardMen99 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2015
    Italy
    well...but the problem is...I can select a certain option where a certain sound plays? something like...Wolf saying "playtime is over star fox" in one of the winning animation

4. CreeperMario

CreeperMario GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    OSv10 v15702
    I don't have a lot of experience with Smash Bros. modding (I installed a Shadow the Hedgehog mod and stopped there), but see if this helps you: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/4i5xpe/smash_4_soundvoice_mod_questions/ - It is about character voice mods.