Gaming Slim & Lite Piano Black

Pythagora

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I posted a similar question in the FAQ yesterday, but I've decided to make a thread since I have no patience and am eager to know what to do. Anyway, will I be able to hack my psp with the pandora battery? Or is it just another way of wasting money
unsure.gif
It's a Piano Black version, as stated in the title.

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pythagora said:
I posted a similar question in the FAQ yesterday, but I've decided to make a thread since I have no patience and am eager to know what to do. Anyway, will I be able to hack my psp with the pandora battery? Or is it just another way of wasting money
unsure.gif
It's a Piano Black version, as stated in the title.
Depends if it has a New MotherBoard or Old

Seishi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, it depends on the model number and whether or not it's one of the newer motherboards. To check the model number, just take out tha battery and look at the label. Old psps are the PSP-1000, slim & lite, PSP-2000, slim & lite (with a microphone) PSP-3000. At the moment, the PSP-3000 be hacked, and some later versions of the PSP-2000 also can't be (depends on the motherboard for the PSP-2000).

As for how to check the motherboard version for PSP-2000 series, i don't know how (without a pandora battery and UPMS).

Delfin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
delfin.zapto.org
XP
Country
I bought a Piano Black lite a month ago or so, turned out to be the newer series so can't hack it yet. Hopefully they'll be sometime as while I don't mind buying games, finding the games I want in new conditions (I don't trust second hand stuff when it comes to games, or much else for that matter) is nigh impossible within reasonable prices if they are more than a year old. :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I kept thinking jaws was gonna come up and attack