Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder how many past Zelda's I can get through before the leak?
I reckon at least links awakening and possibly ocarina of time. :)
never finished Links awakening, i might try to do that, i dont have anything to do until skyrim.
thanks^^

No probs, it's probably one of the best one's imo. Links Awakening has a special place in my heart and I always play through it every now and again.

Reactions: 1 person

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm up to the fire temple in OoT. Started yesterday. I forgot how short that game could be. I'll do a LttP run next. I've never played the first or second one. A TP run on the GC sounds like fun since I've only ever played the Wii version. I should also play WW since I'm half way through PH.

I think that's the best way to burn time. At least till Skyrim comes out for the PC. I'm also considering UFO: Afterlight.

_Twilightking_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How close to release date is it before gamestop gets shipments in? Generally anyway?
I know Target get their games a week ahead of time. (Used to work electronics there, texted my old manager asking about it today)

Makes sense, I believe it is the same with Wal-Mart where I live. A friend of mine who works in electronics also let's me know when they get games in which I'm interested in. Wasn't sure if Gamestop would be any different or get any priority. I'll assume it's about the same.

Broken_Cartridge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How close to release date is it before gamestop gets shipments in? Generally anyway?
I know Target get their games a week ahead of time. (Used to work electronics there, texted my old manager asking about it today)

Makes sense, I believe it is the same with Wal-Mart where I live. A friend of mine who works in electronics also let's me know when they get games in which I'm interested in. Wasn't sure if Gamestop would be any different or get any priority. I'll assume it's about the same.
Depends. Sometimes gamestop gets games a day early, a week early, or even once I think I had a game sitting in the back room for about 2 weeks early(at most...but then again I can't exactly remember that one). Last time I checked the incoming boxes at work (we have a list of boxes scheduled for the week) they didn't have Skyward Sword on any of them. So we definitely wont be getting it this week.

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah a "priority" wouldn't make sense. They can't release them until a certain day. Giving them copies twenty days in advance would be begging for a leak. Almost as bad as 1000 press copies.. lol

_Twilightking_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Basically what I mean by priority is that they would send out the actual shipments to the big game stores first before walmarts, but I'm probably crazy. They'd still get there basically the same time, it's not like it's a huge time frame anyway. Should be interesting once Euro's shipments are in.

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically what I mean by priority is that they would send out the actual shipments to the big game stores first before walmarts, but I'm probably crazy. They'd still get there basically the same time, it's not like it's a huge time frame anyway. Should be interesting once Euro's shipments are in.
Yeah. And the game comes out two days earlier there. (wtf)
So... This game needs to leak now.

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give a 3 months premium account on Megaupload if someone upload the game to internet :creep:
I'm sure $15 worth of premium downloading is worth all of the jail time.
Jail time if maybe you take a picture of the game, with a receipt, with your face... And even then, no, just fines... Lots of fines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi