Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is about time for this thread to be locked. It was OK for a while, but now it has descended into bashing on people and just general nastiness.

@Porkmaster: I apologize for any offense, but I don't believe any was intended by the majority of people on the forums, most just found it difficult to believe that a store would have it this early and were commenting on that. After you posted that you had it though, people got really nasty and that isn't OK.

@everybody: Believe him or not, you don't need to be nasty about it. Admittedly he did seem to get a little overly upset, but that is still no reason to bash on him.

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is about time for this thread to be locked. It was OK for a while, but now it has descended into bashing on people and just general nastiness.

@Porkmaster: I apologize for any offense, but I don't believe any was intended by the majority of people on the forums, most just found it difficult to believe that a store would have it this early and were commenting on that. After you posted that you had it though, people got really nasty and that isn't OK.

@everybody: Believe him or not, you don't need to be nasty about it. Admittedly he did seem to get a little overly upset, but that is still no reason to bash on him.
^This is what I was trying to say. I wasn't trying to be a "co-troller"

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the fact that people is mad because someone says that they have a copy skyward sword without proof is pretty funny. they have it, or they are troling. if they cant upload a picture with proof, believe them or don't. who cares? it is going to be leaked soon anyway. and we all will know when, because there will prob. be some threads and sites who tells us and gives us proof.

Starorific

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think we all owe Porkmaster an apology for being a little bit over the edge.
It's sad to say but people can't just trust anyone on the internet, we all are anonymous and proof is the only thing we can go on.

Reactions: 1 person

_Twilightking_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I see no reason to close this thread really, everyone just needs to get over the fact that Pork was a probable troll. (No offense to Pork, just skeptical without proof, you seem like a nice guy) Whether or not Skyward Sword has been shipped the same time as the reviewer copies is up in the air, but more unlikely than likely. Basically this thread needs to start fresh from here, and everyone needs to just forget that recent ordeal. Now let's all go back to waiting patiently.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
What happened to this thread. Those of you that harrassed poor porkmaster need to have a finger smashed with a hammer. The way I look at it, when it comes to this stuff, is I believe you until I can be proven wrong. I hope he finishes the game before you bitchers even get it. Im in no hurry, of course I want it now, but I can wait, like an adult.

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
Holy crap, I leave this thread for a bit and it exploded with a grave of deletions. :/

Thank you mod for cleaning up this thread. On topic, opinions about the new overview trailer?

I saw parts of it. Luckily for me, I wasn't 100% concentrating on the contents but from what I saw in my peripherals seemed spoilery. I've been pretty good with avoiding spoilers, trailers and whatnot ever since they released that beautiful intro, but for some reason I thought this overview trailer would just be a re-tread of what I've already seen. >_< Bah, hopefully the trailer only spoiled 5% of the overall game!

EDIT: Also, what's with everyone's obsession on who has a copy and seeing proof? It's not going to make the wait any better. :/

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
In a nutshell, porkmaster got the game. He promised he would have it today. Many people called him a liar and that he couldnt possibly get it. After he got it and came back to see people dogging on him, he decided not to share it, did I mention he said he would dump it for us? And then it looked like a back and forth flame war after that.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I am glad he didn't dump the game. Teach these 1 post bitches lesson, porkmaster! You bastards will have to wait like me until my bundle arrives. Also, I ain't dumping it cause my copy is going to be a collectable.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is normal temper behavior
Here's how every "hype" thread goes, and yes i consider this to be a hype thread.

1. Build up the hype
2. 5 post later and useless debates starts
3. Than comes flames/trolls
4. Claims of torrent leaks
5. More useless debates/flames/trolls, but this time it's on the legitimacy of the rom/iso
6. Asking for and posting links
7. Ends with, "it dosen't work on my DS/Wii how do I fix it"

Right now we're between 3 & 4

Reactions: 1 person

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't give fuck if he had a copy or not. I am just happy to know that you guys will now have to wait until the rest of us get our copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0