skylander

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by bwii4me, Dec 26, 2011.

Dec 26, 2011

skylander by bwii4me at 6:37 PM (1,230 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. bwii4me
    OP

Newcomer bwii4me Newbie

United States
    I purchased the skylander bundle and can not get the portal to work. I have the wireless usb receiver plugged in the top usb slot of my modded wii. My portable hard drive is plugged into the bottom one and only works in that slot. I use usb loader to mount the skylander disc as the upper left icon that the game name normally shows up on says wii system update. Does anyone have the same problem and have a solution? Is the top usb slot suppose to work for this?
    Thanks.

2. pietjepuk10

Newcomer pietjepuk10 Newbie

United States
    You must set your Cios to 223-mload.Works fine after that!

3. adyf

Newcomer adyf Newbie

United Kingdom
    How do you do this exactly?

I'm having a right game with this. Missus bought the boxed version for our sons birthday so we are using the retail disc. Wii is hard modded with a Wiikey 2. I have installed Hermes ios 223 and am trying to play the game through Neogamma and it just keeps crashing out with a black screen and error message stating consult operations manual.

If I try to launch the game through the disc channel (main menu) it goes to a black screen straight away. Be grateful if someone could help out please.