Sky3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by jordanwu, Jul 2, 2015.

1. jordanwu
    OP

jordanwu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2015
    Hi I'm new to these forums.

Please can someone direct me to a website which accepts Visa debit cards that sells Sky3ds as all of the ones that I've used such as YeahGeek.com and sky3dsuk.com keep showing an error message saying that I have insufficient funds on my card when I don't and also no actual payment page comes up (YeahGeek). What do I do :/
    Would really appreciate some help here, thanks

2. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    Did a google search and got that lol. Give those a lookup I guess. :)

3. Spzjulien

Spzjulien GBAtemp Regular

Sep 8, 2012
    France
  4. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    Careful going through aliexpress. More likely to get a red button disguised as a blue.

5. Ericjwg

Ericjwg Good

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    don't buy sky3ds for now!!!!
    unless they release a new version card that can decrypt the rom.
    since the recent release FE Jp IF with a special encryption can not play on 9.2 sysnand with sky3ds, you may consider Nintendo may do the same thing all future release games or only Nintendo games. either of them is not a good thing

6. Spzjulien

Spzjulien GBAtemp Regular

Sep 8, 2012
    France
    listen if i gave the link is because i did order one and ist the last version with blue button ...
    i found this aliexpress link, on this board, so i try and i order, and now i can confirm is a good one ...

anyway you should wait ... if gateway support soon 9.8 sysnand, i will choice gaetway instead of sky3ds ...

Last edited by Spzjulien, Jul 3, 2015