Hacking Sky3DS+ V140 not working on 2DS (work on 3DS)

Xive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Anyone having any issue with Sky3DS+ after updating firmware to V140?
I have 2 Sky3DS+ and a New 3DS XL and old 2DS but it is giving alot of problems after updating to V140 recently.

It works fine on my New 3DS XL, but on 2DS it giving problems like rainbow LED, game card removed after game first screen, "an error has occured press power button to switch off" etc.
For all the problems, sometime it happen immediately when trying to switch game or load game, otherwise it appear to be able to load game until the first screen and errors.

Already tried changing many microSD card so i don't think is microSD card issue. Both of my Sky3DS+ cart works perfect on my 3DS but when i put into 2DS, all these problems occurs.
Though of trying to downgrade firmware but no luck.

Anyone have issue with V140 or downgrade back to V130 with success?

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I already said above, nothing to do with hardware. It is working on 3DS but not 2DS. Btw, my 2DS can load all my legit game cartridge fine as well.
The SKY3DS+ is slightly thinner than a official cartridge. Try with some paper to make it bigger.

Xive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The SKY3DS+ is slightly thinner than a official cartridge. Try with some paper to make it bigger.
I thought so too at first but doesn't change anything. Also doesn't change explain why V130 works perfectly on my 2DS and giving all sorts error after upgrading..

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought so too at first but doesn't change anything. Also doesn't change explain why V130 works perfectly on my 2DS and giving all sorts error after upgrading..
Indeed.
I don't have any issues with mine but I only have O3DS and N3DS.
I don't know if you can downgrade but if you don't need the stuff in 140 it's worth a try.

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say install cfw if you can, it's rather nice at this point and you don't have to deal scrolling with the buttons. It takes like 30 minutes now, ez game installation with free shop(download games on 3ds directly), and region free. It's pretty set and forget. You can also sell your sky3ds's for a quick buck

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would say install cfw if you can, it's rather nice at this point and you don't have to deal scrolling with the buttons. It takes like 30 minutes now, ez game installation with free shop(download games on 3ds directly), and region free. It's pretty set and forget. You can also sell your sky3ds's for a quick buck
Thank you Captain Obvious but that's not the point here...

Xive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thank you Captain Obvious but that's not the point here...

Precisely, if I can use CFW, I will not using Sky3DS...

SamTwo222

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello I have the same problem did you manage to fix it ? did you downgrade to V130 i tried but couldnt downgrade

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte